-Chapter 1-

Bella wake up, it's your first day of junior year!", My mom exclaimed. I picked up my pillow and covered my face to drown out the sound of my mom nagging me to get out of bed.

Moments later I felt my little brother Alex jumping on my bed. I picked up the pillow that was once on my face and threw it at him and chased him until he got out of my room and I locked the door. I then heard my mom jingling my door handle and saying, "Annabelle Zoe we do not lock doors in this household!"

I then groaned and unlocked it and my mom came barging in. She then sternly told me that I shouldn't lock out my brother and blah blah blah blah blah. Her mood then changed in the speed of light and told me to get ready for school.

I then walked into my bathroom turned on the water and waited until it was a decently warm temperature and then I took a shower. When I got out I wrapped and towel around my body and walked into my closet. I grabbed and pair of black skinny jeans with a rip in one knee and a white v-neck that had a black pocket. I then put on some mascara blush and Chapstick. I walked back into my bathroom, blow dried my hair and then made some big loose curls. I then put on my all black hightop converse and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I got downstairs my mom told me good morning. I went and sat at the table next to my younger sister Ava and ate some eggs and bacon. I grabbed my bag and said bye to my parents and siblings shortly before I walked out the door on my way to school.

---------------------------------

When I got to school I met up with my best-friend Lilly by our new first class which was math. We hugged and just caught up on each others lives for about 10 minutes before the bell rang to go to our home room class. When I entered the room it was full of people I already knew. My friend Jade was there and Lilly's boyfriend Calum was there as well. But there was a tall blonde boy in the back that I didn't recognize.

After saying hello to my home room teacher Mr.Reynolds I sat in the seat right in front of the might I say pretty cute new kid.

He was tall with blonde hair blue eyes and a lip piercing. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a black shirt that had the logo for my favorite band Nirvana on the front.

The teacher told the class to quiet down and introduced us to the new kid.

"Good Morning class. It will be a pleasure to have you all as my class for this up and coming school year. As some of you may have noticed we have someone new with us today. His name is Luke Hemmings and he will be a new addition to our home room."

Luke. Luke Hemmings. I'll definitely be seeing you around my friend.