Blue Eyes

After all of us girls got dressed, we all did each others hair. Leah straightened her hair, Sierra put it in a topknot, Lilly curled her hair, and I straightened mine. We then all did our own makeup. We were all going to a teen club in downtown Sydney. At about 7:00pm Lilly got a text from Calum saying that they will be here to pick us up in 10 minutes.'we heard the beeping of the car outside and we all ran downstairs grabbed our purses and walked out the door.

Under the dark sky I saw a tall boy step out of the passenger seat and I hugged him as he kissed the top of my head. To be honest, I kind of liked the small kiss. Calum ran up to Lilly and they kissed for a good 30 seconds. Get a room I shouted at them as we all let out a slight chuckle. Luke then opened the door of the car for me and I got in the backseat followed along by him. Leah, Sierra, Michael, and Ashton were in another car following us. As soon as Luke, Me, Calum, and Lilly got in the car and started to drive Luke grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. It gave me a feeling of butterflies in my stomach and I got really nervous. But in a good way.

-----------------------------------

We shortly arrive at the club and Luke wrapped one of his arms around my waist and we walked in. It was loud and had awesome music. People were having a great time and dancing. When the eight of us met up by a booth we all sat down and all of us girls got up and decided to go dance. Suddenly I got the feeling that a pair of eyes were watching me. I looked over at the boys and none of them were watching us. I scanned the room and I didn't see anyone so I kept dancing. Just a couple minutes later I felt two arms snake around my waist, expecting it was Luke I turned around and kissed this person, keep in mind it was very dark in there.

After this kiss I opened my eyes and to my luck it wasn't Luke. It was a tall guy that I had never seen before. I tried to pry his hands off of me but he had a strong grip. He grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me. Not knowing what to do I panicked and yelled Luke's name. He looked at me and instantly ran out of the booth and ripped my wrist out of this guys grip. The guy turned around and Luke punched him in the face. I then ran out of the club and a few minutes later I heard someone call my name.

I looked to my left and Luke was sprinting in my direction. I was crying historically and Luke wrapped his arms around me and I cried. He was rubbing my back and it began to calm me down. I felt safe in his arms. I then looked up at him and I put my hands around his neck and looked at his beautiful eyes.

"Bella are you okay?" Luke calmly said.

"Thanks to you I am." I said slightly laughing and crying at the same time.

"Do you want me to drive you home he asked? Nope it's fine let's go in there and have a great ass time!" I said smiling.

He agreed and he grabbed my hand and led me back in.

------------------------------------