Pretty Hot

As the bell rang to go to out next class I got up and out of my seat and turned around to see that Luke and Calum were acting like they had known each other for years and I was a bit confused.

Shortly after Calum walked up to me, Luke followed behind him.

"Hey Bella, I want you to meet Luke! He's a family friend of mine and we have known each other since we were 4."

Luke reached his hand for me to shake and I did so.

"Hi I'm Bella, as you probably have already heard." I let out a slight giggle.

"Luke." He said happily as we were all walking out of the class room.

"What's your next class?" I asked him

"Math." He said before letting out a slight smirk.

Next thing I know Lilly and Calum we're not by us. I looked around a bit as if I was lost without them and after a minute of scanning the halls I heard the words "Coming through!" Belt out of Calum's mouth as he ran and landed on some students.

We all laughed as a teacher came into the halls and told Calum to knock it off.

Luke and I kept walking and trying to make conversation, I blurted out "I think that you're pretty hot."

His face was a bit surprised and just as he was about to reply the bell rang.

What was I thinking? I am so dumb sometimes. He's probably going to think I'm so weird. C'mon Bella think!

---------------------------------------------

After math class Lilly and I started walking to the cafeteria. I gave the lady my lunch money as she gladly gave me my lunch. Lilly and I scanned the large room and found our friends Calum, Luke, Michael and his girlfriend Sierra, and Ashton and his girlfriend Leah.

Lilly and I walked over to the table and she took a seat next to her boyfriend Calum and I sat in between Leah and Luke.

In the middle of us talking and laughing my eyes met with Luke's. His eyes were crystal blue and so dreamy. After staring at each other for what felt like forever but was probably just 5 seconds we went back to talking with the group. Just moments after our mini staring contest he put his hand on my thigh and gave me a little smirk.

Calum them "interrupted" our little bonding moment ask asked Luke If we could all hang at his place tonight and watch movies. After all, the first day of school was on a Friday. He agreed and we all cheered a bit.

After school Me, Lilly, Sierra, and Leah all came to my house to get ready for us going out tonight and all of the boys went over to Luke's house to get ready as we'll.

---------------------------------------------

When all of us girls arrived at my house they all put on the clothes that we went and picked out at their houses today.

Leah was wearing white jeans a black tank top with fringe at the bottom and some black 5 inch heels.

Leah's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11294369&.svc=copypaste&id=130997965

Sierra was wearing a dress with the top half blue and the bottom half had black and white palm tree print on it with some black combat heels.

Sierra's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11294369&.svc=copypaste&id=130998407

Lilly was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with a baby pink flowy cropped tank-top with all black hightop converse.

Lilly's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11294369&.svc=copypaste&id=130999694

I was wearing some blue skinny jeans with a cropped jersey and pink high tops.

My out fit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11294369&.svc=copypaste&id=131000363