- 0 -

Reminder:-
This story is written as the third person's POV unless is it stated or said as the character's POV.

-

"I'll get a bouquet of these,please." A boy at Yoojung's age said as she walked near him to assist him.

"How many would you like for your bouquet?" She asked."I think 5 would be good." He answered as she bent a bit to the front to pick up five beautiful white roses.

"I'll arrange these for you,hope you won't mind waiting for a bit." She flashed him smile."Oh sure,I don't mind." He replied,returning her with his cute smile that showed his bunny teeth.

"What colour would you like to be as the wrapping of the bouquet?"
"This one." He pointed at the dark brown coloured wrapping paper as she nodded and took a sheet of the wrapping paper from the shelf.

She then started making the bouquet and wrapped it with the customer's choice of wrapping paper.She had to admit,he matches colours well.

Aesthetic,she would say.

"Since it's Valentine's day,you're probably gonna give this to your girlfriend right?" She asked with a smile."Yup,you're right." He said,smiling sheepishly while his right hand scratch the back of his head.

"Aww,that girl is so lucky to have a boyfriend like you.I'm sure she's gonna like this." She giggle as she finished the bouquet by adding a white coloured ribbon on it as a finishing touch.

"Here you go sir,thank you and enjoy your date." She said,passing him the bouquet.

Just before his hand reached the bouquet,his phone rang.He slightly bow at her before taking the bouquet and answered the phone.

"Hello babe." He greeted his girlfriend.
"Just bought flowers for you and I hope you like them." He continued talking in a sweet tone.
"Wait what? Why?" He said as his tone abruptly turned to serious.
"Why are you joking? It's not April Fools tho."
"Wait Mina-ah! Wait!" He said loudly to the phone with a disappointed gaze on his face.

"Umm not to be rude but is everything okay sir?" She asked him but soon after that,She regretted her actions.She shouldn't have asked him that question in the first place.

"M-my girlfriend just..just broke up with me." He said as his voice tremble and water started to pool in his eyes.

"Oh my god,I'm sorry.I shouldn't have asked you that question.I'm very sorry sir." She immediately apologized and gave him a 90 degree bow.

"No,no,it's okay." He let out a small laughter followed with a faint smile.

"Ey it's okay,I know how you feel." She smiled.

"Well,sir.." She called him out.

"Here,take this." She said,reaching out her hand towards him."I bought it earlier for myself but I think you need it more than me." She smiled as he took the chocolate bar from her hands."I hope they'll make you feel better."

"Thank you." He said softly,flashing her a half hearted smile before walking out of the shop.

Then,he suddenly stopped his tracks halfway and walked back towards the counter."Here,now we're even." He said,giving her the flower bouquet.

"U-uh..It's okay si-"
"Just take it,miss.I hate having debts with anybody." He stated as she obeyed him and took the bouquet.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He smirked before leaving the shop.

Despite getting dumped by her girlfriend,he still smiled.