- 4 -

Jungkook
Yoojung

Jungkook
Hey yoojung
Seen 8.43am

Jungkook
Talk to me please
Seen 8.45am

Jungkook
Stop leaving me on seen

Jungkook
Reply to me pleaseee
Seen 8.49am

-

"Thank you for shopping here,come again soon madam." Yoojung smiled brightly at the old lady who was purchasing white lilacs.

After the old lady walked away,comes another customer to the cashier to pay for some red roses.

"Would you like to get these arranged?" Yoojung said while looking down as she was arranging flowers in a small vase as a decoration for the shop."Yes,please with the same wrapping as yesterday." Replied the customer with a husky voice.

Then something snapped in Yoojung's mind.The only male customer who came yesterday was that Ferrari face dude.

"And after you arrange it,keep it to yourself as an apology of what happened last night." Said the customer again.Yoojung then lifted her head to look at the customer's face and as she predicted,it was him.Ferrari face.

"Why won't you give it to your beloved ex? I thought you can't live without her." Yoojung mocked in an annoyed tone."Well,she is though." He stated as Yoojung shot him a glare.

"Even so,I felt bad for making you mad last night.I'm sorry Yoojung." He said."Why don't you two talk privately outside? I can take care here for a bit." Suddenly one of Yoojung's co-worker said.

"Nah,it's okay unnie,I don't have anything to talk to him anyways." Yoojung smiled at her co-worker

"Thank you miss,it'll just be a sec." He said as he took Yoojung by the wrist gently,"Please,I need to talk to you for a bit." He whispered audible enough for only Yoojung to hear.

Yoojung finally gave up and followed him outside the store.

"What do you want?"
"Come on,don't be so grumpy in the morning."
"Spill it,I gotta work.I don't own a Ferrari nor a mansion like you."
"Okay,okay don't be mad.Can you perhaps help me to get my ex back?"
"The fcuk you're talking about.Yo,wake up! If you're still dreaming,wake yourself the hell up." Yoojung stormed back to the store.

"Yoojung please,you're the only one who can help me get her back." Jungkook said,stopping her tracks by grabbing her wrist."Please?" He pleaded.

Why is he so desperate when there are a lot of others out there? Nuisance.

"If you think that Mina is gonna be jealous of me and you dating,think twice pretty boy.She'll probably laugh at us and besides,she doesn't date her exes okay? Gotta go,duty's calling." Yoojung said before leaving him alone outside the shop.

"Sorry for that unnie." She apologized to her co-worker before continuing her work at the cashier."It's okay." Her co-worker said,"Is he your boyfriend?" She continued."Nope,just some messed up kid."

-

Yoojung
Jules

Yoojung
Julie

Yoojung
Julia

Jules
Yeayea whassup

Jules
Sounds urgent since u called me with three different names

Yoojung
Can we meet up?

Yoojung
Like

Yoojung
IMMEDIATELY

Yoojung
I've been holding it in since the morning

Yoojung
I NEED TO TELL U

Jules
Woaw woaw woaw

Jules
Calm down

Jules
Why dont u just text or call me?

Jules
Isnt that why phones r invented?

Yoojung
This kind of stuff cant be spilled on the phone

Yoojung
I need to see u NOW

Yoojung
Meet me at the usual spot

-

"So what top agent 007 mission impossible stuff you were going to tell me about?" The blonde haired said while stuffing two rice cakes into her mouth.

"Remember the boy from the flower shop?"
"Yea,of course.You mentioned him twice."
"He came by again this morning and he wants me to help him get his stupid ex back."

"I think that's good." Said the blondie,continuing to chew down her rice cakes."What did you say? Did you agree?" She questioned,still chewing the rice cakes.

"Hell no.I stormed into the shop and left him outside." The brunette replied,"What should I do?" She continued as she let out a sigh.

"Yoojung,when life gives you lemons,you make lemonade." The blondie said."What do you mean?"

"What I meant was if he wants you to help him get his ex back,you should do it and gain benefits or what I would like to call,mutualism." The blonde haired smirked at the clueless brunette.

"Your point is?"
"Well you said he was rich,owns a Ferrari well,this is the time you make money."
"You want me to rob him the fu—"
"Nope,not that.I know I'm bad but I am not that bad."

"I am saying that you should ask him to pay you for pretending to be his girlfriend." Jules stated.

"Isn't that scam?"
"Okay,here's the thing,scam is when you lie to people to get money but in this case,you are getting paid on his very own request for you to lie to people." Jules said.

"If he wants to give me money." Yoojung said,feeling hesitant."Well,ask for it.I bet he'll do anything to get your cousin back." Jules continued whilst chewing down some more rice cakes.

"I don't know,Jules.I don't think it's the right thing to do." Said Yoojung,still feeling hesitant."Oh come on,be cool." Jules said as she hit Yoojung's arm playfully.

"You'll get to live in a better apartment and get out of that crappy place." Jules continued.

"Let's just go home.I'll think about it later." Yoojung said before the both of them left the rice cake stall.

-

"It was a hell of a day." Sighed Yoojung,lying on her bed looking up at the ceiling,contemplating on whether she should do what Jules said.

"Jules was right but should I?"
"Why he gotta show up in my life anyways." She said as her phone buzzed,notifying her that she got a message.

Jungkook
So you agree?
View / Clear

"Speaking of the devil."

Jungkook
So you agree?
View / Clear

Dear lord,if this is wrong,forgive me.