- 2 -

"Chocolate bar lady?" The guy from the flower shop earlier said.

"U-uh,s-sir?" She mentally face palmed herself for stuttering."I'm so sorry miss,I should've not played my phone when walking." He apologize with a worried expression on his face.

"If you're really sorry,please bring me out of this café now." She whispered,audible enough for only him to hear.

"O-oh sure,come on." He held her wrist and quickly dragged her out of the café.

But before leaving,they quickly apologize to the staffs at the café for making a ruckus and for adding more work to the staffs to clean the place.

"Are you okay? I mean the coffee was hot,you're not burnt right?" He asked her while walking outside the café.

"No,I didn't burnt.The water was not that hot anyways,I ordered warm coffee." She answered back his questions,taking off her coffee soaked cardigan.

"Oh yeah,miss I have an extra hoodie in my car.Maybe you want to change? Don't worry,my hoodie is cleanly washed." She chuckled before nodding her head as he led the way to his car.

"Is it really okay if I borrow this?" She said as he handed her an oversized gray coloured hoodie.

"It's the least I can do after making you spill your coffee and fall infront of everybody." He flashed her a smile as she facepalmed herself for being so clumsy.

"I'm just gonna go change.Is it okay for you to wait here? I'll be right back." She said as he gave his approval by nodding.

After a few minutes of changing,she is done.She also decided to tie her hair in a bun so that the smell of coffee won't be too strong as it was earlier.

"Thank you for lending the shirt,I'll definitely pay you back later,sir." She thanked him,slightly bowing down to him.

"But I want my debt to be payed now though." He smirked as she panicked.

What does he want?

I don't have money.

Dear lord,please help me.

"U-uh sure,what do you want,sir?" She asked him as he took his phone out from the back pocket of his pants.He smirked and bend down a bit to reach her height.

"Give me your phone number."

"Oh sure okay." She started telling him her phone number while he dialed in her phone number.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Well then,if there's nothing else,I'll be going now."

"Goodbye,miss." He waved his hand as he showed me a really cute bunny teeth smile.She also bid him goodbye before making her way home.

-

When she reached home,shewent straight to the bathroom to wash myself.

Coffee stains are the worst.It does not come out easily and apparently the shirt she was wearing was one of her favorite shirt.She doesn't even know why she put effort to dress herself on a day she doesn't even celebrate.