1

Jungkook's POV

Jimin and I had been together for six months now after I finally admitted my real feelings to him after being able to forgive myself over the death for my best friends Taehyung and Yoongi who were like siblings to me. But now I wanted something more in mine and Jimin's relationship and I was ready to take the next step and ask for his hand in marriage. I got the ring already and all that was left was to ask but I didn't know how until one of my recent deliveries took me back the Gold Saucer to Jin and as I waited for him I remember the date Jimin and I shared all those years  and the view from the gondola so I would speak to Jin about privately hiring the Gondolas so that I could propose and if he asks why well I would say it's for an anniversary otherwise the whole of Kim would know what I would be planning which wouldn't be fair on me or on Jimin's answer although I was rather certain it would be yes but in the heartbreaking off chance that he would say no I didn't want him feeling guilty when the towns folk started asking.

"Hey boy" I heard Jin call and I couldn't help roll my eyes even after all these years he still calls me boy.

"Hey" I reply

"So have you got my parcel?" Jin asks and I shake my head, after all I stood next to a rather large box the clearly had Jin's address on the side.

"Here" I say pushing the box in front of me, I can see him lift an eyebrow and jester for the two men that had me followed him take the box off and he's about to follow him when I stop him.