Author's Note : MUST READ!

MUST READ ALL THE WAY DOWN (sorry but you have to :D)

A simple Vas Happenin' to all the Directioners out there reading this fan ficton of mine. 

First of all, I am very thankful to you for giving my fanfic a chance. I'm really glad that the cover convinced you enough to take a peek or even read the rest of the chapters as well. Hopefully this book will satisfy your likes for a genre combination.

I would like to remind you ahead that writing this kind of fanfic wouldn't mean that I am a hater. It is just a product of my own imagination. ONE DIRECTION, THEY'RE MY EVERYTHING <3

This book has the genre combination of  horror, humor, romance, action, adventure, thriller and of course, fan fiction; yet horror and humor are mostly the highlights of this story. Both are balanced coz' I don't want to give anyone nightmares, or even daymares, traumas or what nots and scare you guys out of your skin.

Expect this to be scary and funny at the same time because that's what my goal for this novel is supposed to be. To give you a thrilling time of spook and entertainment. I would love to have feedbacks, comments and votes in this story if you please. Those would mean so much! I accept honest criticism. It's a big help to know my mistakes when it comes to writing. 

Generally, the book is dedicated to a very lovely lady called MadInsidiousSheepGrl for the inspiration of writing this. She's an incredible writer just so you know. 

I'm also thanking KathNielLOVE123 and dearoceanblue for giving me great suggestions and feedback at school. Lastly, I'm very grateful to prettyfrickinliars for creating the INCREDIBLE trailer on the right. Make sure to watch it before reading this :)) (It'll give you hints on the story's view)

Again, thank you so much if this caught your precious attention. I hope you'll tune in ti'l the end.

Also, thanks for taking time to read this. It means a lot.

So.....what are you waiting for? Go ahead and read! ...............(^-^)