CHAPTER:-07....

MANIK P.O.V:-

"Manik...!!!"

" HAHAHA...!!!!"

" Doll...!!! Tumhe lg jaiyegi yar...!!!"

I m in some kind of living room...

This is someone house...

Not so big... But still beautiful & calm.....

" HAHAHA...!!! Tum mujhe nhi pakdhe paioge manik...!!!"

She is with me...

Running around... In the room...

" Now... Its enough okk...!!!"

"Hahaha.... Itni jaldi thak gye manik...!!!

Happy with me....

Playing around....

" Awwww...!!!"

She is about to collided with glass table....

" Doll..!!! Aage..!!!"

" Noooo...!!!"

I shouted.... And waked up with a jerk.....

" is she got hurt...???"

" Is she alright...???"

" Where are you... Yar..???"

I was in my own world... When a
Loud cranky voice brought me back too world....

My phone....

But... Soon my irritation change into a smile....

When, I noticed caller id.....

My mom......

" Hello mom...!!! How are you...???" I greeted her....sweetly....

" How are you manik...??? You didn't call me after reached their...!!!! Even... When you know that.... How much I
Get worried for you...!!! Still, you don't care for your mom...!!!" and before I could answer her.... She start her complaining section.....

" Mom... Mom..!!! I was so tried with such a long flight... That.... Me ghar aate hi soo gya...!!! And abhi apke phone aane me meri nind kholi...!!!" I explained her my side of story....

But, now.... Damaged was already done....

Ab tuo kuch nhi hoo sakta....

" what do you mean by... Tum ab tk soo rehe the.....???" she asked me.... And here I bite my tongue....

" woo... I mean....!!!" I was thinking for some best excuse for escape from my mom scout.....

" Yes... Manik...!!! I m listening...!!! Thik se socho koi acha bahana...!!!" mom taunts me..... I could clearly imagine her pissed off face by her current tone....

" Mom..!!!" I try to say something... But stop.... When mom again continued her complaining section....

" Manik... I m coming... India...!!! Tu akele kuch nhi kar paiyega....!!!

Its almost 18 hrs from landing your flight in india... And you didn't had a single morsel till now...!!!

And... You are saying you will manage everything as your own...!!!

Like this..!!!" She again start her... Ranting for coming india.... For me....

" Mom... Mom... Relax..!!! And apko anne ki koi jarurat nhi h.....!!!