CHAPTER:-08...

MANIK P.O.V.:-

I forward my hand for handshake too Mr. Dhawan.....

"MANIK...!!!" Before that, I could introduced myself too him.... He pronounced my name.... In a very slow pace....

Like...some prayer.....

" You know my name...!!! How...???" I was really amazed that.... How could he knew my name.....

" Of course... Mr. Malhotra..!!! Mr. Dhawan know about you.... Bcoz, of this fusion concert contract..!!!" Mr.Bajaj answered me... On behalf of Mr. Dhawan....

But, the thing inked me the most was, his shocked expression....

He was looking at me... Like...I m ghost...from his last night watched horror movie....

And... Now, come here for rid his head from his neck....

All horrified....

Scoked...

Somewhat confused....

" Hey..!!! Mr.Dhawan...!!!" I once again forward my hand for handshake....

But.... This time... Instead of forward his hand....

Suddenly, he hug me... Tightly....

I take a sudden aback... Shocked from his sudden gesture....

" Manik...!!!" He again called me... But... I was unable to understand his tone...

Pain...??

Hurt....??

Happiness....??

I can feel each & every emotion from his tone....

But, this thing make me confused & amazed at the same time....

That....

Within 5 mins, how can I feel someone else emotions so perfectly...

And, his behavior was confusing me more...

" Mr.Dhawan...!!!" I tried to broke hug.... But he tighten his grip on me....more....

" Mr.Dhawan... Mr.Dhawan... Kya lga rekha h...!!! Ab tu bhi mujhe aise baat karega...!!!!

Don't you dare.... To play your old prank on me.... By saying... You forget me... Or my name...!!! Like things....!!!" He says to me... In his cheerful tone....still in hug....

His eyes was glassy & teary.... But... Still... I can saw that... Immerse happiness in his eyes too....a beautiful smile on his lips....

I was really clueless about his sudden gesture.....

" Mr.Dhawan...!! I m really sorry... But, I really don't know... What are you talking about....???" I said too him...

And... After this... Finally he lose his grip on me....

And, we came apart from hug....

He was looking at me....

He was looking shocked.... Confused... Hurt... Upset.... Or so many emotions...

And, I didn't know why....but....

I was in peace....I was happy to saw him....

I was confused.. That time... Somewhere shocked too....

But...still... That confusion was giving me peace....

Like, telling me...

"I got you... Manik...!!!"