Chapter 14 - Mean Girls

Serena's POV
Last break (2:45 pm):

Normal school day. I'm sitting with May and Dawn in the cafeteria again, just gossiping and talking and just enjoy each other's company. I wonder where Ash is though. I didn't see him today. Is he sick?

"Serenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

I turned my head to Dawn again who obviously was trying to get my attention, because I was lost in thought again. "Are you okay? You seem distracted gurl." she asked concernedly, but I shook my head in response "I'm fine, really."

"Sooo, you didn't tell us about your relationship with Ash, hun." May said, sending a shock wave through my veins. Did she knew he kissed me? Did he tell anybody? Omg...

"Uhm, I-I have no i-idea what y-you're taking about, haha, ha..."

Too many "ha"s? Probably...

"Who you trynna fool hun? Oommgg my babe has grown up!" Dawn exclaimed squishing my left cheek granny-like. "Dawn, if you're not intending to rib her cheek out, I'd stop now." May reminded her and, even though she looked disappointed, she hesitantly took her hand off my cheek... thankfully.

"Serena, we wanted to visit you in the hospital, but when we entered the room we saw you both asleep, Ash's head lying your lap." May told.

"AND YOU LOOKED SOOO CUUUTEEE!" Dawn added.

"N-no, that... nooo. You probably saw nothing. Just a shadow or something. Yeah, probably a shadow." I said, trying to end this conversation, but their looks told me they didn't plan to give up so easily. "We have proof!" Dawn exclaimed, taking out her phone, looking for something on it. "Oh hell yeah we do!" May added.

After some seconds, Dawn turned her phone with the screen to me. Yup. They had proof. I'm so dead. "Serena, if you don't close your mouth you'll have flies for lunch." May warned me making me close my mouth immediately.

Omg. OMG. Omg omg omg omg omg omg.

"We wanna know everything, so spill the tea babe!" Dawn exclaimed, and even though I really wanted to keep this to myself, I hesitantly began to tell them everything, from the bumping accident in the hallway, to Misty's, to him helping me with the house hold, to the kiss, to him protecting me from those guys from Misty's, to the hospital aaaand to the swings yesterday. Just, everything.

"woooow..." was May's reaction
"o... m...G!" was Dawn's reaction.

"I spilled the tea..." I told them, but they were so shocked, all they could do was nod. "You definitely are one lucky girl." Dawn said after being able to speak again. "If only I was." I responded. "What do you mean?" May asked.
"Misty..."

"You can't just let her control your life, babe!"

"I know..."

"Well, if you know why are you worrying."

"Dawn, I only KNOW, but I don't DO."

"What do you mean?"

"Dawn, people can say or think a lot of stuff, but we can't change a situation with only just some thoughts. If only it was that easy."