~Do Me Baby!!!~

*Listen to this song for the duration of this next scene this song inspired this chapter!!! It's a fave!!!*

Cassandra's Point Of View:

"Baby we suppose to be watching....damn....watching the moon....I wasn't done telling you how I feel..." Prince says as his arms snake around my body. He goes from caressing my back to my ass and back again.

Understanding him much more I decided to let my guard down. Why not try this again? Not to mention he really makes me want to unleash this inner freak within me.

"Show me then Prince...Show me how you feel..." I whisper in his ear as I slide my jacket from my body and run my fingers across his chest.

"Are you sure? Because I don't want you to think that I...." I captures his lips passionately making him groan as he flips us over pulling my body to his.

"I'm ready to soar in another way..." I say as I brush his hair from his face. He kissed my hand down my wrist, up my arm and up to my collarbone. He was making me shiver with pleasure underneath his touch.

Removing his suit jacket and shirt I caress my fingers over his light muscular body frame. Through his sexy chest hair I pull him in for another kiss. Our bodies grinding against each other as he unzips my top.

"Hm mmm baby no bra...I knew you wanted me..." Prince says as his tongue trailed across my collarbone as he suckles my skin and I moan softly.

His mouth moves towards my breasts making my moans grow an octave. He moves down to the hem of my pants.

He pulls them down with his teeth causing me to stop breathing as my heart pumps out of my chest. He leaves a soft kiss on my hip above my panty line.

He finish pulling my pants down my legs revealing my underwear as his eyes darken and his mouth turns up in a smirk.

"Purple...are you trying to seduce me? You don't have to try baby girl...I am already hooked..." Prince says as he leaves kisses on my inner thighs making my back arch from the ground.

"Hm that feels so good Prince..." I moan his name sweetly. He grips my hips before he snatches my soul with his tongue. Pushing my panties to the side his mouth worked on my lower lips.

"PRINCE!!!! Mhmm..." I moan loudly as my fingers grips his curls feeling my toes curl from his touch.

He removes his tongue after drinking from my fountain four times. He removes his pants still while kissing me.

"Taste your sweet essence baby..." He whispers in my ear making me shudder under the presence of his voice.

He was sparking a fire in me that was burning and yearning to be put out by his touch. I lie naked underneath his body. He stops kissing me before he stares at me. His longing stare although erotic as hell made me a bit self conscious.

Do he not like what he sees?

As my mental starts to break down the flaws that I think he can sees. He interrupts my morbid thoughts about myself.

"Your the sexiest being I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. You should let me paint you one day..." He says kissing my hips tenderly making me feel so adorned. What is this man doing to me?

Before I can respond he plunges into my wetness and I scream. The length this man yields should be illegal.

"I'm not hurting you am I baby?" He ask me as he let me get use to him. While he kisses my neck, ears and lips.