~Don't Forget Your First Love~

Prince's Point Of View:

"Good Morning Mr. Nelson..." Some of the ladies say as I walk in the office smiling from ear to ear as I am thinking about my baby.

She has really got into my presence and I can't wait to see her again today. I really can't wait until the weekend. I want to have her next to me all the time it's crazy.

"Good morning Mr. Nelson you have a meeting in 15 minutes..." Carmen says as I don't pay her no mind.

"Cancel it..." I say as I sit down at my desk.

"But sir this is an important meeting to talk about sales and distribution costs..." Carmen says making me annoyed. She is trying bring down my mood.

"I don't give a rat's ass now cancel it before I cancel you...got me?" I say a bit more stern looking her in the eye.

"Okay Mr. Nelson anything else?" She asked trying to sound hopeful and all I can think about is Cassie.

"Yeah if you ever come to my house unannounced or speak ill to my girlfriend Cassandra again there will be consequences alright you're dismissed...." I say swiveling my chair towards my office window and stare out at the sight before me.

Not caring that Carmen's jaw is probably on the ground as it takes her a few minutes to dismiss herself but I could care less.

"Hello I like to place a order..." I say as the sun shine so bright matching my mood of happiness.

Cassandra's Point Of View:

"Okay I need all the details he did WHAT?" Zoe asked and I smiled nervously.

"He took me to the moon Zoe...We went to an observatory and he took me to the moon and the stars and everything in between. It was amazing the best time of my life. I wonder how many girls he made feel this way..." I say a bit sad as I truly feel some deep feelings for Prince.

Although he explained his life story behind his player ways. I am scared that I am not enough to change them completely and he may want another or others.

"To my knowledge he never took a woman on a real date before. Even with Cici it was casual hookups and at best maybe a home date or two...You are his first real date since his wife died...." Zoe says making my heart sink.

To think of the things Prince told me these past few days. I couldn't believe he has went through so much and with this news. I know he meant those words...I Love You...

I can't believe it I really fell in love with this man more than my own husband or maybe I said it on impulse? I don't know but I do know I feel for him deeply.

"Mike man this place is amazing you designed this layout all by yourself?" I heard a voice I never thought I would hear again.

Okay Cassie calm down you are tripping. That can't be him surely not. Because you left him in Minnesota.

"Zoe and Cassie I want you to meet Carter. He is my new client he want me to build a house for him here. He just moved to California and is looking to build his nest egg..." Michael says and it takes everything in me not to turn around from the sink.

Okay there like a thousand Carters he is not the only one.... I am sure this is all just a coincidence right?

Turning around from getting some more water. I connect with his piercing blue eyes and I drop the glass on the ground.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.