her self-explanatory

8:53 PM

"I think i'm just going to go back to the car. Sleep is going to fix this," He says, placing his half-full bottle of water down on the sand before standing up. "Sorry I ruined the night,".

"I'll go there with you, just to make sure you make it there without problems," I say as I stands up.

He made his way to his car, rubbing his eyes while walking with his head low to the door. I relieved since I thought he wasn't going to make it.

I turn my head to look at him.

The facial hair he has that hasn't been shaved in two weeks.

His cute, pointy nose that allows him to breathe and be the best human ever.

His dark brown hair, that looks so damn soft i'm always tempted to run my fingers through it.

"I just finished wrote my third song,".

Seungyoun has the most beautiful mind. He always knows the right words to say, the right emotions to feel.

He knows how to transform those feelings into beautiful words and lyrics.

"Ah, you're still writing?" I ask, facing him.

"Sometimes. On my free time,".

It was quiet for most of the time, as I observed everything around me.

We both get in the car, the same positions as before, and eventually fall asleep.

I closed my eyes for a second, and suddenly a memory flashed through my mind.

The sun and the moon were never meant to collide, but it's always spectacular once they do.

Self-explanatory, Seungyoun is my moon. I am the sun. I have to give up my own happiness in order to see him happy, even if it kills me.

But then I look at him.

He was like an ocean and I went back to the girl who couldn't swim.

nadia right after finishing this part

I AM SORRY I KNOW IT'S LAME AF I PROMISE THE ENDING IS COMING SOON