Chapter 1 - Hey! This Is Elena

"The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams"

Elena's POV
"hands up, twirl, twirl twirl. Hands down, right leg up and kick and move your head. NO!! Amanda practice that set again".
Why is Amanda so rigid. Why can't she use her flexibility. Oh God! Help me.

"Elena do you think I am too rigid for this. Maybe you should teach me something else", Amanda's tone was consistent but I could clearly sense the words that she actually wanted to say, 'You better watch your tone next time Elena'.

"No ma'am. Of course not. You are perfect. You just need some more practice. You will be fine".

I hate lying about dance. Amanda is not flexible and clearly incapable of dancing. But, she will dance because every person in her elite group is a dancer and she wants to look cool in the upcoming "talent wood of the woods". I don't know why they call it that. All the rich kids come together, introduce themselves, drink, dance and then eventually make out. They talk about their lives and their struggles. Struggle of not being able to have coffee because Starbucks was struck down. Struggle of driving your own BMW because their drivers were sick. They do suffer a lot.

My thoughts are disrupted because my best friend Jen is calling. I could go on and on and on.

"Hello"

"Where the hell are you Elle?", Jenny sounds furious and I don't know why.

"jen! Ummm what's up?"

"what's up? Seriously man. You forgot? It's Mark's birthday party today. It's already seven. Where are you?"

"Oh fuck!!. I will be there. Just tell him I am... Aaa.. I had a meeting. I will be there. Reach there on time babe. I will be there. I love you bye".

Uber pool will be here within 25 minutes. And Personal would be here in two minutes. I am stuck in a crisis. If I am late to Mark's party , he will be so upset. And if I am on time, he might even drop me back home and I will save some money. So personal car it is. But, what about my dress?. I might have to borrow. Borrow from whom?

"Hey Elena, I will see you tomorrow. Goodbye. You may grab some snacks maybe. Pepper can show you the way",Amanda signaled her maid to bring me some snacks.

Yes! She is filthy rich. And I am just her dance tutor. Like I am to 6 other people. Dance sustains me. Its not just a passion but a source of living as well.

"Hey Amanda. I needed your help".

"okay. What kind of help?".

"I need to attend a party after I leave and I need to reach there by 7:30 and its already 7. I cannot go back and then change and then..."

"Ohh!! Come on Elena. Come with me. These are some of my old dresses. I have worn them only once. So don't feel you are wearing something old. Okay?. Choose whatever you want and keep it", Amanda smiled and left the room.

For two minutes straight I stared at her closet. She had everything and I didn't even have 5% of what she had. She lived a perfect life. It was like a fairytale. She was the Princess. Her wish was treated like a demand. Oh wait! Mark's party!. This dress looks good I guess. That was the first one I saw. I hopped inside the uber that was waiting for me and started combing my hair. A little touch up was necessary. For the first time in my life I could choose anything I wanted but I didn't have time. Fate is a bitch. You don't get everything all at once.

I reached club montaq exactly at 7:35pm

I reached club montaq exactly at 7:35pm. And I could sense the anger boiling within jen because I was 5 minutes late. I walked in and spotted jen, wearing her fake smile and lying people about my busy schedule at the office. I Walked towards her and hugged her. She looked surprised because I was wearing a well maintained dress that wasn't mine.

"elle this is not.."

"please don't embarrass me. I will explain everything later. Where is Mark?"

"right over there with his friends. Did you bring his gift?", I loved nervous Jennifer as much as I am scared of her.

"Of course I did. I will just get this over with".

I spotted Mark and I am walking towards him. But, he is with Karl. Karl is Jennifer's ex boyfriend and a year and a half back I broke his nose because he cheated on her with Karen. Karen is also present over there. I had slapped Karen in front of everyone in the college canteen. It's gonna be a good interaction, I suppose.

"Elena! You are finally here", Mark kissed me.

Oh! Did I mention that Mark is my Boyfriend. I guess it was pretty obvious. Isn't it?

(Caglar Ertugrul as Mark Salvon)

"hey Karl, Karrr.... Ennn. How are you guys?", I can sense their hatred. They want to punch me right into my face but they can't, because I am Mark Salvon's Girlfriend.

Mark's father is a rich businessman. His grandfather and his great grandfather were also part of this business. So, basically someone in his family started the business and it has been growing since then. Mark and I met a year ago at a coffee shop. The place was crowded so he asked me whether he could sit on the opposite side of the table. I nodded. He looked smart. Tall, medium built, light brown hair. I knew I had seen him somewhere but just could not remember where. We sipped our coffee in silence and then he left. Yeah, nothing happened that evening.

"Babe?", Mark held my waist and looked straight into my eyes.

"Mark, I just wanted to say. I got you a gift", I tried getting his hand off my back but it was useless. He held on to me so tight. "It's not that expensive but.."

"Shhhh, you are the most precious gift that life has given. I don't need anything else", he placed his lips on mine and started kissing me.

Mark and I have been dating for the past 8 months. He is my 4th boyfriend and like all my other boyfriends, he is very protective, possessive and of course obsessed. All my exes forget that relationship is just a part of my life and not my entire life. I gotta do my job, study, dance and i have other work to do than just texting them 'I love you' with heart emojis. Mark is a good guy. I don't want to break his heart but I have to do something. I think I cannot do this anymore.

"Elle, let's get out of here. Its already 11. Landlady will kill us", Jennifer sounded terrified. I knew Mrs Patterson might have called her at least 3 times.

"Yeah, lets go. I will just tell Mark".

"Be quick".

I started walking towards Mark. It was a tough road. With all these people high on alcohol, I had to push them and carve my way out. I hugged him and he insisted me to stay. I told him about the landlady situation. To which he replied

"Don't worry. Its just a temporary problem. In a few months time you will be Mrs Salvon", Mark hugged me and helped me reach the main door. He asked his driver to drop us back home.

Jennifer saw us coming and waved. Mark went back inside the club and I started walking towards Jennifer.
"Elle, we have to reach there by..."

"he said he wants to marry me", my eyes weren't focused and my voice was little higher than a whisper.

"Mrs Patterson might actually...
Wait..... Whaaaaaaaaat?"

----------------
I hope you liked this chapter.

I wanted to write this story since a very long time but just couldn't do it.

But, now I am finally here.