Chapter five

The feelings of lust that Miguel had felt near hours ago turned to horror as he examined himself in the bathroom mirror. Two puncture marks had settled themselves in the space between his neck and shoulder. The skin surrounding it appeared bruised and purple. He lightly brushed his fingers around the area and heaved out a sigh. What had gotten into him. Tulio was a vampire. Miguel was nothing but a food source to him.

Miguel shed his clothes and slowly eased himself in the tub he had filled with steaming hot water. At every little noise he jumped, expecting to find the vampire creeping in the shadows, but it never came.

He sadly touched the marks on his neck once more. How had he gotten into this situation in the first place? Altivo... that's right.... he never did find his friend after he ran into the forest did he...

Miguel felt tears begin to streak across his face. He had raised that horse from when it was first born... and now he would never see Altivo again. He dipped his head below the bubbly water, running his fingers through his hair and massaging his scrunched up face. When he couldn't hold it any longer, he came up for air, gasping for breath.

"I see you are enjoying my services."

Miguel suddenly whipped around to see the vampire standing in the bathroom door, looking as polished as ever. Not a hair out of place.

"D-Don't you knock!" Miguel blushed furiously and turned around, splashing water over the side of the tub.

Tulio let out a silky smooth laugh, one that stirred a little feeling within Miguel's scoliosis.

"Do not worry, thrall," Tulio smiled, showing his fangs, "No one is going to be aroused by the sight of your body."

Miguel felt his eyes pop open at that. He looked over his shoulder bashfully.

"They won't...?"

The vampires eyes widened for a moment, and for a brief second it looked like his ears had gone red. But whatever had come over him was gone in a flash as he chuckled softly and winked at the blushing Miguel.

"I'm afraid not," He responded curtly, "You are adorable though."

Miguel gasped softly, and the vampire smiled knowingly. He was starting to feel a certain.... connection.

"Get yourself dressed, my little pet," Tulio said as he turned on his heels, "I will be waiting for you in the library."

"Library?" Miguel stood up excitedly, before realizing he was unclothed and leaping for a towel, "You have a library?"

Tulio only winked, before a shadow overcame the room and he was gone.

Miguel hurriedly put on clean clothes, barely caring to dry his hair in a towel. Whatever the vampire had in store for him, he was ready. It took him awhile to find the library, but once he did, the sight nearly knocked him off his feet.

Shelves appearing ten stories tall towered over him, each containing hundreds upon thousands of books. All just ready to be cracked open and explored. The sight of it all nearly brought Miguel to tears.

"I hope everything is to your liking?"

Miguel didn't even turn around to greet the vampire. He was too amazed at the sights that beheld him.

"It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen..." Miguel felt excitement bubbling up inside him, "Do you have... you have to..."

He ran to the nearest shelf and ran his finger along the spines of the books.

"Oh Tulio," He whispered breathlessly, "This is-"

The vampires pale hand suddenly shot out and pressed itself against Miguel's. It was chilling and smooth to the touch. His nails were exceptionally groomed, and his hands felt like one of a corpse'.  Miguel felt himself being spun around, before Tulio's hand gripped his neck, forcing out any air Miguel had been breathing in.

"Surely you must have realized that this wasn't for you," Tulio smirked, and Miguel felt a certain heat rise between his legs, "I do nothing, for no one. I only live..."

Tulio lowered his fangs above Miguel's collarbone, his hot breath forcing the blonde males knees together in an effort to contain himself.

"To feed..."

His fangs dig into Miguel's chest, and before he could moan or retaliate in any way, Tulio clasped his hand over his mouth to keep him silent. His mouth moved up and down his chest, biting over and over again, forcing muffled groans out of Miguel, pushing him harder into the shelf, gulping down every drop.

But he didn't stop. Miguel felt his legs begin to wobble as Tulio empties him more and more. He felt his eyes begin to glaze over, and after what felt like an eternity, the vampire finally had his fill. He stepped back, and allowed Miguel to fall limply to the floor.

But just before he blacked out completely, he kneeled down, gently lifted his chin, and kissed Miguel on his forehead.