PREPARING FOR THE DATE

I wake up at 6 am, nervous about meeting the loml later on- oh boy am I excited for this date. I slowly drift back to sleep and eventually, my alarm goes off at 10 am. I get up and check my phone for a bit. The usual, I scroll through Instagram and check other socials. I then go through last nights text messages with him, and ask myself why I texted some of the weird ass shit i texted him. Why would I say yehet?? I hope he doesn't think I'm a complete weirdo.

A while after, I check the time - 10.30. The date is booked for 12.30 pm. I want to stay in my warm bed longer and be a lazy shit, but I also don't want to turn up to him looking like a mole rat so I drag myself out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. 

Urgh. I look in the mirror. I wish I could say I was admiring my face but no- oh hell naw not with my frizzy hair and spotty skin. I guess I gotta make do *sigh* . I brush my teeth till they blind me with whiteness, and wash my face until my 7th layer of skin peels off and I am satisfied with the cleanliness of my face. 

Being the lazy shit I am, I then contemplate on whether i should shower or not. I decide I don't want to smell like a bag of shit, so I turn the shower on. As the water heats up I undress and brush through my nest of hair. 

Once the water reaches a scalding hot temperature- just how I love it, I hop into the shower and exhale as the warmth engulfs me. Time to do my showerly rituals! I start by scrubbing my body vigorously, using up half a bottle of body wash whilst Im at it. I dont want to smell like a trashbag nu-uh. I then proceed to shave my legs and wash my hair. Once I'm done I open the shower doors and feel a fat slap of cold air, and hobble over to get a towel from the cupboard. I put my towel on, throw my clothes in the laundry basket, and slap my wet feet on the way to my room. 

It's 10.45 at this point. I grab my phone and blast my spotify playlist, but my mom screams at me to "TURN THAT SHIT DOWN NOW" so I do because I am an obedient daughter. In the midst of dancing crazily to the new choreography I learnt, I moisturise my body sliding around like a worm with my wet feet. I once again brush through my thick ass hair and apply some hair oils. After I feel soft and squishy because of the lotion I go ahead and pick out my outfit. Basic and comfy. The weather is  bit hot out so I pick something airy and comfy:

Once I'm dressed I put my hair into a ponytail and apply some mascara and lipbalm

Once I'm dressed I put my hair into a ponytail and apply some mascara and lipbalm. Although I don't really bother with makeup, I apply a bit of powder to cover my spots- I don't want to look like a bubble wrap lol.

Yayy, I glance in the mirror, satisfied with the work I've done- and my freshly dyed hair looks so gooodd!!