The Announcement

Rin P.O.V
Everyone watched as the usually flamboyant clown stood as still as a statue and the only way that you knew that he wasn't was by the fact that kept looking over the class to make sure that every one was settled down. With a clear of his throat Mephisto spoke "My dear ex-wires I have come here today to give you an important announcement." "We will be handing over true cross academy for a year or two."  there was an chores of gasps as everyone including Yukio looked questioningly towards the Demon headmaster.  Getting the memo that we wanted answer he started to explained more which was a surprise since he usually loves to to keep people in suspense while he sits in his floating chair watching it all play out even though he already knows the script which means that some shit is really about go down. "My dear students you will still have your regular school but the cram school will be different since the Vatican has decided to switch your exorcist teachers for teachers of a differen... occupation." you could tell that he was trying to chose his words wisely while we were still confused as hell. It was Soguro (aka Bon or rooster head) who stood up to ask the question that we were all waiting for  "What do you mean that there will be teachers teaching us who practices a different "occupation?"  he said using air quotation marks.  The clown took a breath before responding  "Some of you are learning inadequately so I chose to replace the cram school exorcist teachers which included you okumura yukio with some people who does what we exorcist do but on a different scale" after that statement every one in the room looked at me including Mephisto even though I'm not sure if it's for the same reason that everyone is looking at me for, which reminds me why are they looking at me!? Like the hell man, I know that I'm kinda good-looking and all but there's no need to stare! Finally deciding to voice my thoughts I ask " What the hell are you staring at me for?"  in a calm voice as I try to keep it hidden that was getting uncomfortable with there staring especially with that creepy puppet guy named Takara. like how does he even see when it looks like he's always sleeping! The still standing Suguro decide to stomp towards me along with my brother as they both point an accusing finger at me as. "It your fault!" they said in perfect sync while all I did was raise an eyebrow at there accusation since I  really didn't give a damn. "And how may I ask is this my fault?" my question only seems to anger them even more since their faces turn red with fury and their eyes are filled with nothing with hatred and disgust. "You really don't get it!?"  "They are putting us in a 'special' class since there is one student that can't learn right which means since we all are taking the classes you are holding us all back from becoming Exorcist because of you stupidity" after bon was done his face was now purple from the loss of oxygen since he didn't even stop once when he started ranting, what a drag cause if only he knew what I was truly capable of what I could really do ha they thought that there scared of my flames. They ain't see nothing yet.  "and you" I guess it's your turn to spill out your feelings huh yukio I think to myself as yukio starts to talk "You just got me fired from my job because you are too stupid to keep up with the classes!"  Now I am utterly annoyed especially after I hear sound of agreements from my fellow classmates and to think after this I still have to meet Zen and a few others to take care of business. "Now the clown never said that it was because of me so shut the hell up"  I could see the clown' s eye twitch at the nickname that I had given him.  "Rin, will please stop calling me that!?" I just chuckle before flatly saying "Nope" while popping the 'p' which seemed to make the tick mark on his forehead grow before he resumed to the topic at hand. "To answer your questions no it's not his fault But you'll see soon enough what you will be working with just know that this has been done for a very important reason since nothing has changed besides the cram school teachers oh and your dorm building which is the one that the twins live that has now been changed to be the cram school students dorm building where both genders will live" with that being said the damn clown left with a mischievous grin by you his usual German words, leaving the rest of the classroom to be left with distaste at the prospect of the the fact that they had to share a building with each other especially when it meant  with the son of satan.