Chapter Two

Awh naw. This is NOT happening. Ha. But I'm ready for this. Mwahaha... as soon as my wolf relenquishes control- I'm rejecting this guys butt!

Mhmm his butt... I wonder if its as sexy and tanned as the rest of him.

I mean, he's at least 6ft7.. and has muscles I didnt even know existed. Well I guess I'll just stare at him, until my wolf calms down.

Ohh his eyes, there so captivating... and awhh he has abs. If I were an emoji I'd be the one with the little heart eyes right now.

Stop it Juliette. You don't want a mate, remember.

Ugh rejecting him is going to be harder than I thought.

Yes! My Little Miss Wolfy is calming down and... purring?

Whatever. Okay I have to do it now.

Oh no no no no. He's leaning forward. What do I do?? Follow the plan. That's what I gotta do.

"I, Juliette," His eyes open in confusion, "Reje-" He cuts me off by placing his hand over my mouth.

"Oh no you don't, my little mate, I've got you and I'm never letting go." He growls these words into my ear, making my wolf growl back; all ours and he's not letting go.

No this isn't happening. I don't want a mate! I struggle and scream against his hand, but he just smiles and reaches for my neck, pressing a pressure point I didn't even know existed, but knocks me unconscious.

The last thing I see before I black out is his face coming closer to mine, and his lips placing a kiss on my forehead.

~*~

I wake up in the backseat of a car, sitting up; which explains the crick in my neck. Ugh.

The car isn't moving though, just idle outside the packhouse. Also, I'm alone.

Wow, how dumb is this guy, I'm totally getting out of here right now.

I reach over and push the door open, haha my escape is going well!

I sprint down the street and turn left, running behind the packhouse. I'm aiming for the forest! I'll run away and be free! Sure, that would classify me as a rogue... and endanger my life... I'll be leaving my pack behind... and my best friend...

Okay maybe this is bad idea- instead, I'll just sneak back to the pack house and hide in my room until that guy, aka my mate (shudder), is gone. Because I'm pretty sure that he came from the Nightwood Pack.

So, my plan is: stay in my room until they leave and my mate's Alpha orders him to return with him. Mwahaha I. Am. A. Genius!

I sneak into the house, going around the all the corners ninja style, making my fingers into the shape of a gun. Huh, this is kind of fun. Alright, just gotta make it one more turn and a long hall, and then my room is at the end.

I close my eyes and turn left, only to bump into someone.

He grabs me and holds me close; everything tingles where he touches me.

Seriously? Why did I have to be caught by my mate?

"How did you get out of the car?" He demands in an arrogant, possesive tone. Wow this guys a jerk.

"Well duh: I just opened the door and got out." I use my sassiest tone, hoping to put him in his place.

But he just chuckles at me, and sets me down on the floor, taking my hand.

I immediately pull myself free, and turn to face him, and realize he has a bunch of my stuff all packed up.

"What is this!?!?" My voice is highpitched even to me, and I see him visibly wince. Ha. So he should.