Last Night

Omg! A new part! Finally! I'm not dreaming am I?

When we made it to the house, I had to help Tord a little. He kind of passed out? I opened the door and grabbed his arm, putting it on my shoulders.

I kicked the door closed and locked the car. It was complicated walking him to the house. I unlocked the front door and pushed it open, turning the lights on. We went inside and I put Tord on the couch. I went back to lock the front door. I didn't want him to sleep on the couch, but at the same time I didn't want to carry him all the way to his room.

So I did the first thing that came to my mind.

Wake him up.
At least try, to wake him up.

I gently shook him. "Tord," I said shaking him. He still didn't wake up. I then slapped him gently, "Tord," still no answer. I went to the kitchen and got a cup of water. I walked back to the couch and poured some on him.

He stood up quickly, finally. He brought his hands to his face and got rid of the water. He groaned in annoyance, "what is it?" He asked unknowingly.

"Can you go to your room?" "I don't know, can I?" "I don't know, will you?" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him up. I walked him back to his room slowly. "Alright, now we just go in here.." I said opening his door and then gently pushing him inside.

I sat him on the bed and laid him down. "Okay now, go to sleep." I said softly. "Why?" "Cause you're drunk and you need to rest?" "Yes," he accepted?

I giggled at his weird use of words. I began to walk away to the door to leave. "W-wait!" I heard Tord as he sat up. I turned my head with my hand on the doorknob. "All ears," "can you..stay here?" I smiled, "sure, just wait a sec."

I went to my room and took my hoodie off with my shirt. I unclipped my bra and I put on a T-shirt.

Once I was finished getting into my more comfortable clothing I turned off all the lights and went back inside Tord's room, closing the door on my way in.

I found him fast asleep on his bed bringing a smile on my face. He looked cute when he slept. I got on the bed and crawled next to him. I sat down next to him. "Tord, hey." I whispered. "Hmm?" He responded sleepily. "You gotta take off your hoodie." I said.

He groaned and took it off quickly then went back to sleep.

First time having sex...in a car...with my best friend. Plus some creampie, nice...I'm so stupid. I was just tipsy! I only took the pills just incase I got drunk and ended up fucking someone!

Tears threatened to fall. I calmed myself down. It was just a mistake. I'm okay with forgetting all that happened this night.

I laid down on his bed and began to focus on my breathing. Slowly closing my eyes, going to sleep.

Small Timeskip

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was really hot and sweaty. The heat was killing me! I sat up and took of my shirt (forgetting that I wasn't in my room). I finally felt the cool air touch my warm skin. I let out a quiet sigh of relief and laid back down slowly and carefully until my head touched the pillow.

I got back into a decent position to sleep in and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

Another Timeskip wassup?

I woke up again, but it was daytime. I stretched and rubbed my eyes. I turned and bumped into something. I then remember all that happened last night. Shit! I really can't get that out of my head can I?

I sat up my hand automatically grabbing the blanket and covering my chest for some reason. Oh shit, I have no shirt on I totally forgot about that, fuuuck.

I tried looking for it on the bed. I swear if it's on the floor, I'm so done-

"Looking for this?" I heard from behind me. I flinched at the sudden sound of his voice. I looked at Tord, he was holding up my shirt. "Umm...yes?" I responded. He handed it to me and stared at me.

My shirt was now covering me. I sighed as he didn't want to look away. I stuck out my pointer finger and turned his head with it. "Look that way please," I said then put on my shirt. When I looked at him again his face was a bit crimson. "Hey Tord?" "Y-yeah?" He stuttered.

"...why'd you look?" "What are you talking about?" His face was heating up. "You're so bad at lying! Tell me~! Why your best friend of all people on porn websites? Or hentai~?" "Because I'm a pervert?" He said honestly, I laughed.

"Oh! Come here!" I hugged him, bringing his head close to my chest on purpose for fun and games. "So you're a pervert always expected that," I said pulling away from the hug.

Wow, I'm such a good friend.

"How long were you up?" I asked, "mmm, a couple hours?" He smirked.

"Anyways, what should we cook?" "Bacon and pancakes," he responded. I giggled, "of course. You and your bacon," I poked his nose. We got out of his bed.

I had some trouble walking. I am so fucking sore. I ended up tripping and falling on the floor. "Are you okay Y/n?" Tord asked worried as I sat up. "Yep, just can't walk." "How come?" He moved his eyebrows up and down. "Fell down the stairs yesterday, long story." I lied, he frowned. "I thought you had a good time with someone~" he smirked. Holy fuck does he know?!

I sat down on his bed, "you know I can see your neck right?" Oh fuck-

"Who was it with Y/n?" He winked. "I can see your neck too!" I crossed my arms. "Yeah, but it doesn't have any hickeys unlike yours." "Then why did you mark me then..." I said under my breath looking down.

He stood there quietly then finally broke the silence. "I marked you?" No fucking way he heard that. "I had sex with you?" He asked, I looked away, I shouldn't have said that.

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." I admitted. I hid my face in my hands. "Ehh, all this made me hungry. When are we cooking again?" "Now?" "Can you at least stand up?" "Not really."

"Which one do you want to make? Pancakes or bacon?" I questioned.

"Bacon!" "Again?" I laughed. "Yep," he responded. "Well get the pans ready and stop standing there!" I smiled.

Timskipu

"Well that took...a couple minutes to make." "Worth it of course," he laughed. He was so adorable, everything about him is just so great.

His light grey eyes to his bright white smile. His funny personality. He caught me staring. "Y/n? You okay?" "Wha-? Oh, yep. Just daydreaming, sorry." "Nah, it's fine. No need to apologize."

I grabbed my fork and cut the pancakes with a butter knife. I took a bite of it. Tord got a message on his phone. He took it out and checked. "Ah! There's another party coming up this Sunday!" "What's up with you and parties?" I giggled. "I have no idea. I get invited a lot."

I took another bite. "So are you going?" "If you're going," "why do you want me to go?" "So you can have fun too," "I don't drink that much, what's the fun in that?" "You can play games," "where they make you have sex in a closet? I'll pass," "uhh, talk to people? Edd's gonna be there!" Tord smirked and nudged me. "You're acting as if I like him or something!" I laughed.

"You don't like Edd?" "As a friend, yes." "So, who do you like or love perhaps?" "Umm, I'm not sure." "Is it me perhaps?" He smiled. "Now why would you say that?" "Well because we literally fucked. Wanna do it again?" I spit my orange juice out, "hu- what?! Tord!" "Hey I was joking! Unless?" "Stop it," I laughed as I cleaned up my mess. "Can you come, please?" "To the party?" "Yes." "Fine." Tord grinned and hugged me. "When's the party?" "At like eight pm." "Ah, so at nine, great. For now, what should we do?" "Play video games of course."

"We have to finish the food first though." I ordered.

"Alright."

To be continued or some shit