Chapter 32: Decisions

10/01/2018 - 10/05/2018

Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing well and getting ready for cool weather. I know I'm not looking forward to it here in New England. 

Anyways, seems like my personal life keeps getting busier and busier so I don't know when I will be updating next.

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting. Have a great week.

"Crazy. That is what I am." Natalia kept telling herself from the moment she fell asleep until she woke up the next morning.

"It's crazy that I would be dating one brother. But two? Identical brothers that are twins. Twins! What am I thinking?"

Rolling over as she pressed her face unto the pillow, she let out a quiet scream. Just to release whatever craziness she was feeling.

Grunting after a while and rolling back on he back, she let out a sigh and sat up. "Am I that crazy to give them a chance? Will they play me like they've played all those other girls I've been told about?"

Question after question, Natalia continued to ask herself. So much so that her head began to hurt. A shower helped, though the thought of the twins continued and the questions wouldn't stop coming.

Trying to stall her way downstairs, she finally gave in. Glancing down to her shorts and top making sure she looked fine. Realizing what she was doing, Natalia shook her head, opened the door and headed down the hall to downstairs to meet up with Juliet and everyone else. Like the twins.

Damon was putting on his shirt when there was a knock on his door. Before he can respond, the door swung open and closed. "Sure, you can come in." rolling his eyes at his brother who was leaning on the door with his arms crossed over his shirt.

"Thanks." nodding his brother's way. "All packed to head back home?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Yeap." Damien answered back.

Silence fell between them while Damon continued getting ready. They were both thinking the same thing but didn't want to be the first to say it. Until Damon put down his duffle bag and looked at his twin. "Spit it out. The silence is driving me crazy."

Damien stared at his twin and shrugged. "What do you think I need to spit out?"

Quirking his brow, Damon's lips pursed. "Are you having doubts already?"

Biting his lower lip, Damien nodded. "Not so much of a doubt. More of, is she ready to date us both and pick who she likes more, doubt."

He had a point. Would she be ready to date both brothers and choose one. "Does she though?" 

It was Damien's turn to quirk his brow at his brother. "Does she what?"

"Pick one of us. Why not just date us both? She then doesn't have to pick one and we wouldn't be upset that one of us is not dating her." 

Damon made sense, but would Natalia agree?

"I don't know Damon. She doesn't seem like the type of girl that wants to be shared."

Nodding his head Damon shrugged. "Well, then sorry bro. Try not to be too pissed when she picks me." chuckling towards his brother.

Grabbing a shoe off the floor, Damien chucked it at his brother making him grunt when it hit his chest.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Did you study for our Spanish test Nat?" Juliet asked while the girls where in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Sorta. Need to go through a few things when I get back home."

"Do you really need to study? I mean you do speak Spanish, don't you?" Grace asked as she spread cream cheese on her bagel.

"I do speak it, but I still like studying." shrugging a shoulder. Natalia being fluent in Spanish didn't mean she still didn't study for the test.

"Can you help me study then?" Juliet asked hoping she would. 

"Sure."

"Thank you. How about tomorrow after school you can come over since the test isn't until Wednesday?"

"Okay, sounds good."

"What sounds good?" hearing Damon's voice, Natalia's heart rate accelerated. 

"Yeah, what he said." Damien followed once he stepped into the kitchen.

"Why are you two so noisy?" Juliet grumbles.

"Morning to you too Ju Ju. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" cooing at his younger sister as he tapped the tip of her nose, Damon then turns to Natalia and winks. "Morning."

Reaching across the table that Natalia was sitting in to grab a bagel, Damien also winked her way and whispered. "Morning beautiful."

Now she knew she was blushing. This wasn't the first time the twins winked at her or called her beautiful. It didn't affect her before. So why now.

"Morning." answering back. Looking down at her own bagel.

"So, what sounds good?" Damien asked Juliet since she hadn't answered before.

"Ugh, again why are you being noisy?"

"Ju Ju, you seriously need more hours of sleep. You are so bitchy when you don't." he tells hers causing her to huff.

"Only when she doesn't get enough sleep?" Grayson adds when he walks into the kitchen to join everyone else.

"Shut it ass wipe."

"Morning to you too your bitchiness." bowing at Juliet to get a ruse out of her.

"Whatever. I'm going outside to eat my food." pushing her chair back, Juliet grabs her plate and stomps out of the kitchen. Grace and Ashley follows suit leaving Natalia, the twins and Grayson behind.

"What's up her ass?" pulling up a chair, Grayson sat and grabbed himself a few muffins and a bagel.

"You mean this morning? Or over all?" Damon asked doing the same thing as Grayson.

Chewing a muffin, Grayson nods. "This morning. Sorry, but your sister has a bad attitude."

"That she does and I couldn't tell ya. She's been like that for a while." Damon shrugs.

"Mm. Yeah, she has." Grayson agrees not saying anything else.

"Juliet asked me to help her study for the Spanish test we have on Wednesday. She asked me to go over your house tomorrow after school so when you two walked in I was telling her it was a good idea." Natalia says to the twins.

Both nodding, they continued to eat their food. "I'm going outside to bother your sister. See ya later." Standing up, Grayson grabs a handful of grapes and his plate leaving the three alone.

"Don't bitch when you come back in with a black eye." Damon says behind him chuckling.

Waving his hand, he says. "I know how to block." disappearing around the corner.

Silence fell in the kitchen leaving Natalia to fell awkward. Clearing her throat, she says. "Maybe I should go with the girls."

"Or maybe you should stay here with us so we can talk." Damon replies popping a grape in his mouth.

"Maybe we should Natalia." Damien agrees.

"About what exactly?" 

Glancing at one another then at her Damon says. "We want to know if you want to be with the both of us? Or just one?"