Chapter 29:

Later that night, Jungkook and Namjoon went home with Yoongi and Taehyung. They were going to hang out together as Jungkooks second party. Yoongi's mom and dad left at the same time but decided to take Yoonha for the night since the other four were going to have a party. Once Yoongi got home, he texted Jimin and Hoseok, letting them know to come over while Namjoon drove to the store to get a few things for them. Taehyung and Jungkook were in the living room putting on some music while they waited for the other two to join them in the room. When Yoongi came in, he saw them giggling about something and was curious as to what they were talking about. "What's so funny?" He asked as he walked over to them. Taehyung and Jungkook immediately stopped and looked up at the older. "Nothing, Jungkook was just telling me what he wanted as a present from us and I told him he could have it later," Taehyung said with a bright smile. Yoongi stared at the two curiously but then turned to the door when Namjoon came in with snacks and drinks. He placed everything on the table and Yoongi's smile fell when he saw all the alcohol that Namjoon bought. "What's wrong Yoongs?" Taehyung asked, noticing the way Yoongi's smile fell.

"All the alcohol. Remember what happened last time I drank? I don't want that to happen again." He said as he sat down on the couch. Taehyung sighed as he grabbed a bottle and then sat down in the man's lap. "That's because you were stressed out, this is just a relaxing party." The man explained and opened the bottle, taking a huge gulp of it before handing it to Yoongi. The man was surprised at Taehyung. The smaller man had never drank before and he didn't care for it but, Yoongi decided to ignore that as he took the bottle from Taehyung and took a few gulps of it. He then looked over at Jungkook and Namjoon who had a bottle too. Yoongi ended up getting a text a while later from Hoseok that said they decided not to go since Jimin wasn't feeling all that well. Yoongi sighed then replied with an okay before looking at the others, "Hoseok said Jimin isn't feeling well so they aren't going to show up." "That's okay. I'm perfectly fine with it being the four of us." Jungkook said with a big smile as Yoongi put his phone down on the table. Taehyung glanced over at Jungkook while smiling as well. Yoongi noticed they had something planned but, he wasn't sure what it was.

-

-

-

After a few hours of talking, listening to music, and playing games. Taehyung and Jungkook had gotten Yoongi and Namjoon very drunk so they decided to start their plan. Taehyung was a little cautious about it because he wasn't sure what Yoongi was going to think but, he agreed with Jungkook because it was the man's birthday. Jungkook took Namjoons hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom, following Yoongi and Taehyung. Once they reached the bedroom, Taehyung pushed Yoongi into bed, melting into him as they began to make out. Jungkook had Namjoon sit at the end of the bed after giving him tons of kisses. "Now Yoongi, you stay here. Jungkookie and I will be right back. You too Namjoon, stay." He says while standing up. Yoongi reached forward and smacked Taehyungs ass hard. The younger gasped, he knew there was going to be a handprint there but, he didn't care. "Hurry!" Yoongi said as he leaned back against the headboard and sighed.

Taehyung took Jungkooks hand and left the room with him, both of them going to the attached bathroom. Jungkook giggled as he got undressed, changing into the red panties and thigh highs that he borrowed from Taehyung. His best friend ended up putting on a black set then made sure his hair wasn't messed up, fixing Jungkooks a bit for him, then kissed him before they left the bathroom. Taehyung ran over to Yoongi and jumped in his lap, the older man's hands immediately going to the younger's plump thighs. "You look so good, baby boy," He whispered just before his lips connected with Taehyungs. While those two were occupied with each other, Jungkook was loving the feeling of Namjoon massaging his ass through the lace he was wearing. The man let out a few whimpers once he felt Namjoons lips against his hot skin, the man's lips trailing down to Jungkook's collarbones. Taehyung noticed and giggled, he then began grinding down onto Yoongi. "I want you to fill me up, Daddy. Can you do that for me?" He whispered, his face close to the older man's.