06

"seungmin." hyunjin groggily calls, he grabs the boy's attention quickly.

"yes?"

hyunjin inhales the cigarette's smoke, blowing it out with ease he looks towards the boy. "is this uncomfortable? should I stop?"

seungmin blinks a couple times, "well..you can do whatever you want since you've said multiple times 'don't tell me what to flapping do'"

hyunjin snorts, "did you just say flapping?"

"did I stutter?"

hyunjin puts his hands up in defense, it's morning once again to where the smoke is clearly visible. so he drops the cigarette and steps on it again. it was typical, hyunjin would smoke, take a whiff or two. then ask seungmin if smoking was alright. seungmin didn't get his logic because weren't you suppose to ask before rather than proceeding then asking?

"you know, you waste your cigarettes if you just keep doing this."

hyunjin shrugs, "maybe it's a sign that I should stop. cigarette boxes aren't really easy to get at my age."

"you got that right.." seungmin quietly says, "so will you stop smoking?"

"I don't know."

"that's not a proper answer." seungmin tells strictly. he puts his hand out, palm up and raises a brow. "give me. if you don't answer in three seconds I'll just take them from you by force."

"excuse me? what are you, the authority?"

"one."

"this is childish and stupid."

"two, I'll say this there is no wrong answer."

"every teacher as told me that in school but once I said blue for seven plus ten I got laughed at."

"three."

"I'm still alive so it doesn't really matter if you— HEY!"

seungmin gets up from his seat and grabs hyunjin by the collar. he uses his other hand to search the pockets of his jeans and sweatshirt. once he get a hold of the box, he glares at the boy playfully. "did I stutter?"

he lightly pushes hyunjin back onto the bench. tossing the box up and down he shoves it into his pocket.

"you're...gonna give those.. back to me right?" hyunjin hesitantly asks, biting his lip.

seungmin giggles, "nope, you should've just said an answer. blue would have been acceptable. just because it's you."