{XXIII}

So close. Barely any space between us.

It had been so easy to close the distance.

Our lips touched gently but it was too brief, too short. Nevertheless the work had been undeniable. The touch was electrical and it jolted us both awake, but of each other's bodies.

"Jin," she whispered and the tension in her voice explained it all. She didn't have to explain anymore. Not that I gave her time to.

"Princess..." I hovered her lips like a ghost a few more lingering times before I closed the distance, leaving none.

A hand pulled her face up so I could kiss her better, have more access to those juicy lips. A kiss shared in the silence of the night, with just the two of us.

It was soft between us, but I knew, it would never stay that way, not with what was between us.

Her arms went around my body but that was unfelt, not when my lips were being met with the softest silk and tastiest of flesh. More, I wanted more.

I took it as a reward for the work I had done. For all the time I had held myself and kept myself for her, I had to have her lips as a reward.

A kiss for the quests that I had fulfilled. For all the time that I had spent waiting for her...because my heart belonged to her.

"Jin." Princess whispered out in a moan, as her fingers tugged at my hair.

I pulled her jacket away from her, the flimsy protection against chills thrown aside as it was unneeded. I would warm her up instead with my body heat.

"Princess," I answered back, but I was too busy, my fingers rubbing her body warmer. "My Princess..."

I felt her body more as I hooked an arm around her waist, and pulled her closer as we moved further away from the door. The lock of the door competed with a gentle whirling of gadgets.

"Seokjin...", she answered as her sweet taste met the pallets of my tongue.

I gently held her against the wall of the hallway, now nearing the rooms, and kissed her jaws before pulling her apron free and to the floor. Her plump body gave me so much to touch and I could not help the deep rumbling inside of me.

Pushing her hands up, our fingers interlocked together, I pushed my groin against her body and allowed it to be flushed against the fluffiness of her body. She was a woman, not riddled like the muscle mania. She was soft, curvaceous and voluptuous and so full of treasures. That was who my Princess was.

That was the reason why I was unable to escape her to another.

We shared our breaths, each intake so limited but so satisfying.

"Bed...Princess?" I asked, my voice so sultry, I didn't even know it could be that deep.

"Uh-huh..." Princess nodded.

Whatever quest my Princess gave me, I could take it. I was her Prince, after all.

👑

My fairytale was her.

At the end was her and the Little Princess.