five.

...

"OH SHIT–SO HE'S THAT RENJUN GUY THAT YOU ASSHOLES ARE TALKING ABOUT!?" donghyuck shouted in an empty class and surrounded by his friends while pointing at renjun.

"y-yeah," chenle scratched his nape. "but please don't tell anyone about his true identity.. and i'm sorry for not telling you guys about this.."

"no it's alright chenle," mark hugged the younger tightly. "if this secret is really important to keep for you and renjun, we'll keep our mouth shut about his looks."

"but, maybe they should know the whole story too," renjun said to chenle. "i mean, maybe if it's an emergency they could help us out.."

"wait–are you sure, renjun ge?" chenle asked, shocked and speechless. renjun nodded.

"so.. actually.. i know this will sound crazy, but me and chenle weren't just originally from china," renjun explained.

"if you guys aren't originally from china, then where are you guys from?" donghyuck asked.

"from the land full of nature and magical living creatures.."

"what do you mean by that?" Mark asked.

"It's a bit hard to explain but–me and chenle are from another side of the world," renjun's head was looking down. "we were born in china, but on the other side of the world.. the world of nature.."

"and, our world once was in big danger, but i've landed on earth to live here," chenle added.

"what kind of danger?" jaemin asked.

"our kingdom was attacked by another kingdom and it wrecked half of our city and a curse was living in there," chenle replied.

"what curse?" jisung asked.

"a curse prince, he isn't evil, but the curse that have been living within him since birth can kill him if not protected by barriers and blessing symbols from the palace," renjun's expression looked to worried and sad. "and at that day, the prince escaped the kingdom and has not been found until now.."

"w-who's the prince? where is he now?" jeno stuttered. none of the chinese lads reply.

"i am that prince," renjun spoke with a thin voice filled with guilt. "i can die at any moment now.."

everyone in the classroom was shocked. chenle on the other hand, he felt so sorry for renjun, for him to live with a curse that have been following him until now and it will never let go of him. "why did you attend school?" mark asked. "you can just stay at home and rest."

"i can't," renjun replied. "I lived with chenle and.. chenle's parents didn't know that i'm staying in his place."

"it'll be a big problem if they know," chenle added.