seven.

...

it has been two weeks since the incident. everyday was alerting to everyone who knew about renjun's condition. he would ask the teachers to go to the restroom only to cough out blood little by little. of course, the teachers don't know about his condition. his face could get paler or fresher everyday. it's like a bomb that is willing to explode but then canceled. winter has already awaken and the snow falls slowly to the ground. it's the last day of school before winter break and everyone are having plans for their break. for the gang, they don't really have plans. mark wont be visiting to canada this year because of some family work. donghyuck will be celebrating christmas in his neighborhood. jisung didn't have any plans so maybe he would go to chenle's place. chenle himself doesn't have the guts to go back to their world. he's half human, it doesn't matter if he goes back or stayed on the other side forever. same goes to renjun, there's no way he's going back there, not anymore. being tortured more on christmas? it seems like his christmas miracle had disappeared.

jaemin, he wanted to celebrate christmas together with his friends and maybe confess his feelings for jeno- wait what? no, he's straight. there's no way a handsome looking guy like jeno is gay. But jaemin doesn't seem to care about that anymore. he has a crush on two people. jeno and renjun. he have thought about it. is liking two people at once a bad thing? that question was stuck inside his head. better try and ask.

lastly jeno. his family doesn't like the idea of christmas and they all don't believe in christmas miracles. pretty sad for jeno, but his parents allowed him to go and celebrate with his friends instead of them. they're supportive, but they just don't like christmas vibes. weird.

the boys were planning to celebrate christmas together at chenle's mansion. they all can attend that party 100%. but chenle wasn't so sure about his parents. they like guests coming into their home, but chenle had that burning feeling that they won't except renjun to visit. it's his own cousin and his family let him suffer for years. every family member except for chenle, wants him dead but also cured. stupid people doesn't know how to make life decisions.

"so, deal? chenle's mansion?" mark asked to the others about their christmas party plan. all boys agreed and proceed walking on the sidewalk. they went to a little café that is a bit underrated and quite so they can have the best time of their whole life. they ordered hot cocoas for each other (except for renjun) and some light snacks from the café.

"renjun, have you ordered anything? i haven't seen you eat a thing today at school," jeno asked.

"i ordered jasmine tea," renjun replied, his mouth was under his enormous yellow scarf. "i'd rather enjoy some warm jasmine tea than hot cocoa for winter.."

as time have passed by and the boys have already discussed about their plans for christmas, all waved goodbye and went sepperate ways. chenle, renjun and jisung were on the same path to the right. jaemin and donghyuck went to a book store for a while. mark and jeno continued their way to the left. silence were following jeno and mark on their way hone. "so, jeno, can i ask?"