Our Little Secret

I cant wait to see what Elena wants to show me. I cant even pay atention to classes, I only think about Elena.
Grace sent me a message: Christan call me when you and Elliot finish the school we are going togeder to visit Elena.
Whatt? Togeder? Nooo!!! I want to be alone with her.

After school

- Heyy bro are you done-
- yes I am Elliot but mom told me to call her we are going to visit Elena-
- ou ok but we dont have to there she is! I men her car. -
- hii mom whats up- said Elliot.
-Hey you two, christian why didnt you call me? -
-because Elliot saw your car-
- ok than lets go-
Mom drove us to Elenas house. Ellena opened the door.
- oo hi Grace Christian and Elliot come in-
After few ours

Im bored. I want Elena now I need her. She is only talking to my mom she doesent see me.
- Grace dear do you want a tea or coffe? I forgot to ask you- said Elena.
- a tea would be nice, thank you- mom answered. -Ill boil the watter for tea- I said and went into the kitchen. Than Elena came too.
- Elena I need you-
- No no we cant do that now Christian-
- why-
- whell because your mom and brother are hire, but I have this for you- she put quickly something in my pants on my penis.
- what is that Elena-
- you'll see but dont take it off unteal I say. Is that clear Christian? -
- yes Elena it is-
- just say yes mistress-
- yes mistress- I obeyed.
- well done you are such a good boy-
- now, the tea is done lets go- she said like nothing happend. but I have no Idea what is in my pants. I know that it is cold and metal, that is all.
We came back with the tea to living room.
We are sitting.  Elena and mom are talking about their things.
Than Elena looked at me.  God she is soo beautiful. 
Auchh.  Suddendly that metal thing in ma pants started to move and vibrate my penis.  I can feal it but no one can hear it.  damn it Elena.  amm this feals soo good it makes me want her more.
Ouch I cant hold myself damn it. I start shaking a little. 
- Hey Christian are you alright mate? - asked me Elliot. 
- yes I am im just bored. - I answered quickly.  ahh damn it I think Im going to come. But nothing happend.  It looks like this thing is not leting me finish.
A few hours later mom tried to start her car but it didnt want to. Elena said that we can all sleep at her house tonight because its too late.
Mom agried.
Ohh im so happy now, we can do something withot thinking that my mom will see us.