Chapter Eleven

"So did you get a nap in? I'm guessing so since you stopped replying?"

"Not really, I slept pretty bad, I kept waking up and ugh, just not good in general. I'll be fine." Y/n says leaving out why. They then keep a conversation going, David sometimes taking also giving more to talk about and such.

They get to the game and get their camera's ready at a table, they show their passes to a teacher who was taking the money and tickets so they could get into the game.

Once they got in they saw Nikki getting them hyped and practicing a bit before it started. They both had a slight smile on their faces, seeing how happy she was and of course hyped. She had been excited about this game, ready to destroy the team, they all knew why and they were all for it.

The game started, and everyone took their seats with their food, drinks and family or friends. The other team got in position while a few sat out and same with our team.

The team we went against had Sasha in the front and Tabii in the back, Nikki and neither did the other three knew who was the other girl in the two rows. Nikki was in the first row as well, she and Sasha stood glaring ready for the game.

Someone blew the whistle, starting the game, the ball was served and they started, back to back passes, and such. A couple hits in and Nikki made a spike move, the other team missed it, having our team get a point. The game went by passes, serves and digs were made. Each team making a point here and there, once they got.

Neil was cheering from the bleachers along with everyone else from the rowdie section, though he was a bleacher row away from them sports wasn't really his thing but supporting his friends? All for it.

Max and Y/n took pictures and cheered from the sidelines, they stayed near each other helping if the camera decided to do something or not cooperate with them. Other conversations were strange, Y/n acted tensed a bit upset from the lack of sleep and how everything's been going lately, Max wasn't sure on how to help with it. He didn't know how to comfort correctly, for now, he would just pat their head, he didn't know what to say with it either than something like 'No don't tears- cry/be saad.' He just wasn't sure how to react and help.

The game was going great though at this time we were losing by two, at the moment Nikki sat out taking a breath and drinking water, she cheered her team on when they scored getting them back up, she was a great supporter, if anything she could've been a cheerleader but prefered to be in sports and cheer them on when she could.

They finally had gotten to the end of the game, there were a few more seconds left and they were tied, Nikki and this time Tabii were back to the front, she could admit that they were good, but 'we' were definitely better. Once it started back up she already had a plan to spike it down and get that last point that they needed to win, this is what the team had decided on, it didn't have to be Nikki but someone else if they had the chance, they could and would. She smirked, ready to start. The person on the other team served the ball, starting the game back up. Passes were made bumps here and there. Once it got to Ruby, another person on the team, she passed it perfectly to Nikki to where she spike the heck out it. She did, the other team barely missed it, having it land and bounce just then the timer went out, their team had won. The team went crazy cheering and jumping happily then hugging each other. Same with the rowdies and other audience of the home school. Max and Y/n cheered them on, Neil met them on the ground by the doors with Nikki their with them.

"Thanks for the support guys!" Nikki beamed

"Of course! And it's your first game of the year we should be here." Neil smiled.

"Heck yeah! And you did amazing out there against them." Y/n commented

"Hell yeah, I did! Alright I gotta go see my mom, she came to the game and I'm so happy about that! I also saw David in the crowd I'm pretty sure." She laughed shaking her head and heading over to Candy.

"David stayed? He must've found a place to park."

"Yeah, at least we don't have to wait for him to get here at least." Max smiled a bit.

"Could I get a ride from you guys? Assuming you two came together."

"Yeah, that'll be fine, I'm sure." Max nodded.

They caught up with David meeting him at the doors, well, that's what David had texted Max at least. He was perfectly fine with taking Neil back to his place. He dropped him off then Y/n then turned to their garage. They got out and went in.
Max had brought in the camera and the bag, putting them away and setting it by his book-bag. He flopped on the couch by David, and texted Y/n.

M: Yo, you alright?
Y: Yeah, why do you ask?
M: You seemed a little off at the game when we talked.
Y: Oh, sorry, I've just been on edge and haven't been able to sleep for the past two days."
M: TWO? DUDE What in the hell is keeping you up that you've missed two nights of sleep?
Y: Stress, Nightmares, garbage like that.
Max sighs long about this reply, he should've at least guessed that it was at least one of those two answers
M: Then try and get sleep tonight? I don't know, maybe sleep over at Lidia's?
Y: Lydia* and yeah, I should, thanks, I'm gonna go there now I think, or in a bit.
M: Oh, yeah, no problem, alright. Well I hope you can sleep tonight then.
Y: See ya' later.

And with that, Y/n called up Lydia to see if she could stay over night. She knew she would be able to but wanted to make sure she was home at least. She packed up and walked over there. Telling her parents the leaving without them saying anything or even stopping her. She just left.

----------------
1078 words
-----------------

I FREAKING CALLED IT I'M S C R E A M I N G- I even made a sketchy comic of something happening like that in like, August AH- okay have a good day ^^

Also hhhh I might post the next chapter Wednesday then Saturday again