🕵 2

"Seyi I'm coming for you oh, be hiding there. I'm not going to let you kiss me for five months straight. In fact sef we're breaking up." Tamilore yelled at no one in particular. She finished applying her clear Kylie Jenner lip gloss and then she adjusts her boobs; left, right and left again.

Her heels clanked softly against the marble floor with every graceful step she took, legs moving rhythmically; one after the other.

"Babe? Babe?" She called out to her dead, handsome boyfriend. Tamilore always preferred calling him natural names like babe or baby in contrast to most teenage girls using words like cuddly pie or the likes. "Maybe he went straight to the party." She concluded, oblivious to the well thought out crime that happened just five minutes ago in front of her room.

She picked her purse up from her dresser, stuffed it with mints, her lip gloss and a carry along mirror and then makes her way to the door to go and have the best time of her life; the silver purse glimmering on her left hand side.

****
Moses and Fadeke Barclays walked through the rooms of the Adenuga Villa with their heads held up high. Fadeke's nose was almost touching the ceiling as she strolled confidently alongside her fat, heavily bearded husband. She felt like the queen of the world in her red kaftan and overly made up face.

"Moses why did we come so early ah. Me I don't want to greet anybody." She said to her husband, a look of disdain on her face.

"Fadeke you know we have to do this, it's very important for the plan to fall in place you know we have to be on ground to oversee things." He whispered to his wife with his thick, gruff voice.

"Okay o I've heard you." She said with an eye roll. Fadeke always wore a frown anytime, anywhere with her large scar taking it's well deserved place on her wrinkly face. They walked through the kitchen, receiving greetings from the staff and other family members and although Fadeke kept a signature frown, she marveled at the success of Tamilore's parents and for that, she hated them.

"Mummy Ekaasan." Wura; a sickly girl Tamilore rescued went on her two knees and greeted greeted Fadek, head bowed as a sign of respect and maybe fear. She gazed at Fadeke and Moses with a knowing look as she waited for them to respond to her greeting.

"I hope you're doing but I brought you here for and not just eating food like the stupid glutton you are?" Fadeke quizzed the young girl. In between the hustle and bustle of the kitchen staff trying to get ready as well, their conversation was almost like a whisper.

Wuraola squinted her thin black eyes around the kitchen like a surveillance camera searching for criminals. The flat chested girl looked once, twice and the third time again; head moving around in a perfect 180 degree.

"Yes ma, I won't fail you." She said silently before she disappeared among the kitchen staff again.

"Fadeke don't you think we're being to hard on the girl? I mean she's just a kid now." Moses stopped as soon as they got to the entrance that led to the main bedrooms to question his wife.

Fadeke eyes him from his head all the way down to his peeling black leather sandals; wearing a look of disgust. Indeed he was disgusting. Moses walked like a man with an enlarged scrotum and his belly could house a family of six on days he didn't eat 'much'.

"Shut up joor." She hissed and continued walking.

"Honey wait up now." Moses started chasing her; if you could call it a chase though.

"Aunty Fadeke welcome I've been expecting y'all." Tamilore greeted the duo with a big smile as she was about to enter her mother's room.

"Shut up. Stupid girl, oniranu. Am I your mate that you're calling my name?" Tamilore paused in her tracks, confusion laced on her face.