Chapter♦️25♦️

Y/N POV~

I put my phone back inside my pokcet. Oppa and Unnie are coming tomorrow... ah I hope they will be okay tho.

I wear my mask and start to walk. I see a old man. Should I ask about a cafe? I starts to go towards him.

"Excuse me sir?" I say as I take down my mask a little. The man turns to me.

"Yes?" He looks at me sweetly.

"Is there a cafe here somewhere?" I ask. The man begins to think. After a while he answers.

"Yes it is. Just go straight and then you will se a stop sign you then turn to left and continue, you will see a cafe at the end of the road." I smile and bow.

"Thank you a lot sir."

"It's nothing dear. Just be careful. This is not a safe place.." I nod and smile.

"I will." I say and walk the direction the man said.

JUNGKOOK POV~

We arrive at Chanyeols place. I go inside the house. It's a lot of pictures. Pictures of Chanyeol and a girl. Maybe his girlfriend? I walk to the room we think must have been Y/Ns. I look into the drawers and spot a white rose. Is it the one I gave?I look further and find a letter.

I take it out and read it.

Dear My princess

I have been forced to marry your sister... I'm sorry Y/N I don't want to do it but I must. But I will always have you in my heart not Yuna. I love you not her. I really want to just hug you and kiss you now. I miss you love.

From Your own bunny

How is my letters here? I look into another drawer and find two more letters.

Dear Y/Nie~

I can't think that your gone... this is like a nightmare. I haven't been able to sleep since I got the pictures and videos of you suffering. I have been really bad... I had one job and that was to protect you but I failed. I love you a lot baby and I will forever love you and never ever forget you.

From Your future bae

Dear Love~

I have been missing you a lot. I miss our dates, kisses, hugs and our times together... it has been tough going to school. But Jin hyung told me to do it for you. So whenever I'm at school I'm there because of you. Never forget that I love you. And I hope your not suffering anymore.

Love from Kookie oppa;)

At this point I'm crying. I breath heavily. I take the letters and rose with me and run downstairs to Suga hyung.

"Hyung!" I shout. I run to him and he looks at me worried.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" I shake my head.

"It's nothing." I wipe my tears away. "I-I found the letters I would place on Y/Ns grave and a white rose." I give him the letters. He reads it and looks at me with hope.

"I'm gonna take it so we can test it. We might find some fingerprints on it." Suga hyung says. I look at him shocked.

"S-so-"

"Yes she might be 100% alive.. if we get her fingerprints. Tell the others. I'm gonna leave right now." I nod and Hyung leaves.

I run to Jimin hyung. 

"Hyung we gotta tell the others!" I shout. Jimin hyung looks at me weirdly. 

"IfoundY/Nslettersthatiwrotforherinsideherdrawer!" I say as fast as I can and go towards the car. 

"Really!?" I hear Jimin hyung shout when he enters the car. I nod. Jimin hyung smiles and hugs me tight.

"S-she is alive then right?" He asks while a tear falls. I wipe it away.

"I hope so.... Suga hyung said he is gonna check the letters for fingerprints." I start the car. 

"Ah I hope I get to see my little baby sis." Jimin hyung looks outside the window smiling. I have my eyes focused on the road. I'm driving towards RM hyungs place. 

"Jimin hyung can you send everyone a message that we have to meet up. Tell them at RMs." I say.  Jimin hyung nods. 

Y/N might be alive. ahhhhh im so exited. I cant wait to finally have her close to me again. My thoughts get interupted by my phone ringing.

"Hyung can you take it?" I ask. Hyung smiles and nods.

"Hello?" I hear him say. "Jungkookie is driving right now... ehm yes. Ok i will. wait a sec." Jimin hyung hands the phone to me.

"Why?" I whisper. 

"Its your mom." I sigh and take the phone. 

"Hi mom." I say.

"Ah Jungkook where are you dear?" I sigh.

"Me and Jimin hyung are heading towards Namjoon hyungs house." 

"But.. what about Yuna sh-" I interupt mom.

"Mom can you please stop taking about her!? Always if there is something Yunas name must always come out of your mouth! Just stop it! I dont even want to merry her!"

"Your suit then? for tomorrow?" I sigh.

"I don want this marriage... Just go with dad and buy what ever you want i dont care." I hang up my phone.

I put it down and continue to drive.

"What happened?" Hyung places a hand on my shulder.

"Yuna." 

Y/N POV~

Im sitting in the cafe and eating my sandwich. After eating it all i take off my bag and open it. 

"What? where is it?" 3 letters are missing. I take out everything from my bag and its no sign for them. 

"What if i just lost them on my way. Y/N its nothing to worry about." I say softly to myself. I put everything back and take my phone. 39%. That might work for one day. 

"Hi, can i sit here?" I turn up and see a girl. maybe in her early twenties. I smile. 

"Ofc." She sits down. She has long beautiful blonde hair. Shes really pretty. 

"Are you married?" She suddenly asks while pointing at my ring. 

"Oh. ehm no im not. I got this from my boyfriend." I say. 

"Im so sorry." She apologizes.

"its okay." She feels like a nice person to talk with.

"Why are you here BTW?" That question came fast.

"I ehm... you know i was going to visit my grandma but i didnt find her house." Wow that was the worst lie ever, Chanyeol oppas lie was better than this shit.

"Oh, well you can stay at my place. i live alone." She says exited. 

"Well thanks but i dont want to trouble you." I smile. The girl shakes her head.

"Where will you sleep then?" She crosses her arms.

"idk outside o-on the streets?" 

"No you cant. This place is really dangerous." She says seriously.  "So you have to come with me or i will kidnap you." She laughs. I chuckle.

"Fine i will go with you." She hugs me tight. We let go. "Im Y/N BTW." 

"Beautiful name. Im Hyuna."