Chapter 30

JHOPE POV

"You saw Y/N?"

This is the 3768th time Yoongi hyung have asked me this question. I have been trying to tell them that I saw her kissing Jungkooks cheek and when both of us got eye contact. Jennie has been really quiet that makes me suspicious.

"Yes. I saw her. Can you guys please believe me." I say and look at all of them.

"I'm not buying it." Namjoon says. This hoe.

"Well there might be a chance...maybe he really saw her." Taehyung comes out. He was standing behind Jin hyung.

"Maybe right? What if Jhope hyung was hallucinating?" I facepalm myself, when the fuck will this hoe stop?

"I'm not fucking lying!" I look at all of them, showing them a serious glare.

"Ok, let's say you saw her. But then where is she?" Yoongi hyung asks. I started thinking, thinking really hard. Where do we find her?

FLASHBACK

"Y/N?!" I say, she looks at me wide eyed. Her hands are resting on Jungkooks. I see tears on her cheek, she must have been crying.

"W-What are you doing here?" Y/Ns voice is shaky and scared. My heart is pounding fast and I smile, tears starts to form in my eyes.

"How are you?" I ignore her question. She kisses Jungkooks hands and stands up. She wears a mask and comes Towards the door where I am standing.

"Ok" is the only word leaving her mouth and she tries to go past me. I grab her arm.

"Where are you going?" She looks at me. Her eyes are sad and emotionless. My eyes softens.

"Please don't leave Y/N...w-we have been looking for one year and you think that when I see you I will just let you go? I won't... Jungkook and Jimin have been dying every single day we have spent without you. Jungkook has now cut himself and has lost to much blood... dont leave him- us like this.." I fall down on my knees.

"I'm so sorry... please understand.." she says before running of.

A/N: I know this is really short but I will try to make the next one longer. Thank you for reading:)