Part twenty-five

Y/N POV

After Ryan spent a couple nights with Brendon on tour (whilst I stayed at connors house), he finally arrived home. With a ton of hickies on his neck. Ew.

We spent awhile chatting about the stuff we've been up to and what the cities were like as I've never travelled that far out.

"Did anything happen between you and Connor whilst I was gone?" Ryan asked.

I blushed in embarrassment, "What the fuck no, Im literally 16, that's fucking disgusting."

"Language, you know I'm not Brendon."

After a couple hours of watching tv and just messing about I decided to do a live with Ryan on my account. Knowing Brendon is having a day off today, I decided on giving Ryan a make over, you know like make up and shizzle.

We set up the phone and clicked live, with my make up splattered all over the kitchen counter.

"What's up guys, this is going to be a live with Ryan today, I'm giving him a make over."

"I did not consent to this." Ryan spoke.

"Too late now matie." I said.

He sighed and said, "fine and why call me matie?"

I shrugged.

Making sure Brendon's on I started applying make up to Ryan.

"Now ry, a little test for you. What do you call this that I'm holding?"

He holds up the foundation bottle, investigating it,
"Uh, I don't know, concealer?" He says.

"Close, but not  right, it's foundation for the future yknow."

I finish applying the regular stuff and I ask him,

"Now what colour eyeshadow and highlighter do you want?"

He looks at the palette hoping to find a boyish colour, which there was none of,

"There's no dark colours! Come on."

"Obviously, that's what makes this interesting."

He sighed once again, "fine, pink will do."

I finish applying all the colours to his face and pass him a mirror.

"Now the big reveal Ryan, how do you like it?"

He looks at it, inspecting every inch of his face, looking quite content with himself.

"Woah I look good."

"Very narcissistic of you there."

"Oh shh you."

Ryans phone buzzed on the counter, me being who I am picked it up.

It was from Brendon, reading

"Fucking hell ryan, your are looking so fucking hot right now."

I internally cringed on the inside, Ryan noticing that, grabbed his phone and looked at the message, blushing.

He coughed and said "Uhm we better get going, don't want to let Y/N's phone die."

I laughed and said my goodbyes and ended it.

Ryan went up to his room and probably sorted out his problem down below.

Damn I'm so embarrassed by those two idiots

A/N

What's up bitches, I'm back yeet.

I'm here to complain about the fucking homework. LIKE THEY GAVE ME FUCKING HOMEWORK EVERY SUBJECT? AND ARE EXPECTING ME TO FUCKING KNOW WHEN TO HAND IT IN HHHSHSJWJ.

Sorry, I'm calm now sksjjs.

But there's this girl who's pissing me off at school and it's getting to the point where others are noticing.

She just hurts everyone and tells people to kill them selves and then goes and blames it all on me and a couple others??

Like she goes to report people everyday even though she's the one in the wrong? Hhh life's hard

Oh and also all the year 9's are sick as fuck and I think I started it uwu. Don't tell anyone tho sh

On another note, life's alright rn sksjsk. Fitness is horrible but it is what it is yknow.

IM FOURTEEN IN 15 DAYS YEET.

I'm sorry I'll go now.

Peace,
Izzy✌🏻