Part thirty-six

*Y/n PoV* *Un-edited, as always*

It had been a couple days since I last saw Connor, due to him being sick which meant that we couldn't finish our project in time. However, it still doesn't mean that we can't finish it, it has been a hell of a ride to hide it from Brendon and Ryan and they are observant and have caught on that I'm up to something involving the two of them(?).

They're suspicions died down when their anniversary came flying by, not seeing a present from me on that day. I feel kind of guilty about that, knowing that they knew I was doing something, yet it still was fully confirmed that I was.

It was currently 11:45am on a nice Saturday morning, so what's better to do then call up Connor and head off to the nearest park, sit down on the bench and finish the painting.
I dialled his number and I asked him if he wanted to finish it off and he was cool about it.

That's where we find ourselves, on a bench in the park drawing the outline of some stupid seagulls. I hate drawing, but I keep a smile plastered on my face every time he asks me to help him out. God, myself and art just don't mix, I mean I can't even draw a straight line properly and he's expecting me to draw realistic seagulls?

A couple more hours went by, surprisingly free of Brendon and Ryan calling me, and I got bored, he was almost finished with the painting so I went live, wanting to do the 'tea spilling' I do on some lives.

I pulled out my phone, clicked on Instagram and went live, making sure the painting wasn't in the frame. I waited a couple minutes until about 3k we're watching and then I spoke,

"Hey everyboddyyyyyy, I don't know why I just did that, but I'm bored and I thought that I could spill some more tea on celebrities. Give me a few names, bands or anyone and anything, I don't care if they've already been mentioned, just do what you guys do."

I waited for a few seconds, reading some names that I never heard of, until I stumbled upon a couple that I liked and had known of.

"Someone asks what my opinion is on beans and toast. Well, as you may or may not know, I am from England and a popular dish there is beans on toast, normally eaten during breakfast or lunch. I personally hate beans, so I wouldn't recommended it to non-bean lovers, I normally have them to the side and just a couple pieces of toast. But yeah, I failed you England and for that I am sorry." I said, sounding like a patriot. (Not really though)

"Another person asks what my opinion is about Larry stylinson." I read out.

Replying, I said (???) "YOO my shippppp, someone mentioned of Brendon talked to either one of those and I said a little, but turns out that they're all so close to one another, shocker I know, but damn if I don't ship it. Like come on? You can't even deny the fucking tension and love between the two. And I know what you are think, 'omg *pronoun* knows about them personally so it must be real', no I do not, I have never spoken to them and Brendon has never spoken about them to me either."

I finished the live off there, knowing that I've gotten myself into some deep shit.

A/n

Yall help, my font is stuck hh. I don't know how to change it back and I didn't mean for it to finish so soon.  It looks completely normal to you, but to me it's freaking me out. I couldn't continue sksj.

I stripped my hair and now it's my natural colour again (blonde) with a tad bit of ginger but eh.
Excuse my horrible spelling as it's 5:00 am lmao. I'm sleep deprived and ima try to sleep now bye sksj.

On another note, I'm getting an operation in less than two weeks,
My first one so yippee!

Nah, it's just a chill 30 minute op to fix something's.

Anyhow, my dad came over, yes I know he fucking drived over, and he looks like his normal self, a lot thinner and smaller though. And his car, don't even get me started on that lmao.
*24.9.19*

I'm so sorry i haven't updated in what feels like ages. year 10 is already packed with hw and work. I'm most likely try and upload during the next half term. it's in late October.
Anyways, peace
    Izzy✌🏻 (the font on my phone is pissing me off)