┏ 11 ━ BEST FRIENDS ┓

'How am I not fucking dead.'

Tears stain his face from crying for so long. Why did things have to turn out the way they did? He attempts to move, a stinging pain stopping him. His eyes advert to the right. An unconscious boy he longed to call his best friend.

Everything hurts, everything stings. Not only his heart torn into pieces, but the cuts and bruises all over his body. He is going to die. He knows it. In fact he knew everything since day one. He knew that Namjoon was a bit crazy.

Jimin remembers when Namjoon first threatened him, but he still stayed quiet. Jimin knew what he did was selfish. He would've been the only one dead. But now it was too late.

"Hyung?" He asks in a low whisper. "We're going to die aren't we."

"I don't know Jimin. Probably." Yoongi whispers back. "But at least I get to die with my friend."

But this friend is going to die, and he isn't going to die until he confessed. He didn't want to be just a friend, and he felt

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Yes?"

"I like you...and I really mean it," Jimin says in a low whisper this time, "Y-You're my best friend."

Yoongi is a bit surprised, but he knew that he should contribute his feelings as well.

"You were my best friend since day one Jimin," He manages to say, tears streaming down his face, "I really do care about you a lot Jimin."

[5 minutes later]

"I don't have time for this," Namjoon groans, rolling his eyes. "I'm going to kill them."

"Namjoon."

"What Hoseok!"

"You already killed Taehyung and Jeongguk. Are you sure you want to do thi-"

BANG

"Don't fucking interrupt my shit Hoseok. I'm sorry."

Hoseok whines in pain, blood dripping out of his neck.
Everything is dizzy for him, as he starts to lose strength.

Namjoon is right. He is always a step ahead. And now...Hoseok was dead.