Clans

Star Clan:

The most common clan is the star clan, but that is not known as the are undercover in every clan in forcing the unspoken rules. There is one sorter in the star clan and their job is to choose who goes into what clan. The one thing that a sorter cannot choose is who becomes an albino. This is why they are so rare. There is one star that leads each clan. The star clan members have the best ability to shape shift and can usually pass as other clans (minus the symbol) this is how the blend in as spies so well.

Fire Clan:

Water Clan:

Earth Clan:

Earth is the second most common out of all the clans. This is because you can find land or rock everywhere you go, though they do have troubles with overpopulation so you can find many children split from their families or friends. The clan is ruled by a Government full of a$$holes. And they are always found with either a mug full of coffee, bar(s) of chocolate and a llama. Earth clan also have purple skin and are known as the poorest and most violent clan.

Air Clan:

The air clan are the most angelic of the children. Chosen to gracious and fair the air clan has never taken over another planet. They also are open to helping the other clans in any way they need or want. Another pro of their clan is the fact that they have never had someone unworthy. (Same with Albino but that's just cause they don't really have anyone watching them XD). The air clan have two traits that can only be found in "pure blooded" clan members, these being feathered ears and hair. While overall, they are a fair and just society there is very much a hierarchy in place.

Albino Clan:

There is only four albino and they are disliked by the sorter as they cannot be controlled. They are physically smaller then the other clans with the elder only being about 150cm tall.