Ryoken's Worst Nightmare

Okay, so today is YGOtober 2018, and I thought I might do some since it is Halloween. I'll be doing Dreams/Nightmares and I'll be writing the fanfic for Ryoken Kogami from VRAINS. Let's just say he'll have a nightmare and it will occur probably before episode 30 came. Probably before the Tower of Hanoi.

Revolver is standing in some kind of black nothingness. He has no idea where he is or where is.

He then sees something, or someone, far in front of him. It was his father. Dr. Kiyoshi Kogami.

"Father?"

His father didn't seem to hear him. Maybe because he was kind of far away from where he is standing.

Suddenly, Dr. Kogami started to walk away from his son. Revolver is shocked by this and he started to run after him.

"Father! Wait!"

He suddenly trips to the ground, causing him to break his mask that is on his face whenever he is in Link VRAINS. His face is like his real life self, but with yellow eyes, not blue, and they aren't blank at all.

He manages to get up and continues to go after his father, who is now walking away from him even farther.

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

He hears a heart monitor slowing down as his father is moving away very farther. He doesn't want to lose his father. Not now! Not ever!

He is the only family he has now! He doesn't want to lose him.

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

Revolver ran as fast as he could as he keeps hearing the heart monitor getting more slower than ever.

He manage to reach his father and was about to grab him or hug him, but suddenly Dr. Kogami vanishes into thin air.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

Revolver hears the heart monitor flatline, just like that... His father is gone... His worst fears have come true...

Tears started to come out of Revolver's eyes, then he began to cry out in pain, of his father's death...

"FATHER!!!!"

Ryoken wakes up fro his sleep, breathing heavily and sweating a lot. It was just nightmare. Just a nightmare.

He gets out of bed and heads to the room where his father is still in the coma, where his conscience is still in Link VRAINS.

He looks at the heart monitor. His heart is still going. Ryoken sighs in relief. He places his hand on his father's limb hand.

He knew that when he activates the Tower of Hanoi tomorrow, it will destroy Link VRAINS for good and it will kill everybody in Link VRAINS, but it will also kill his father's conscience, making him flatline in real life as well.

He fears that he will lose his father when the Tower of Hanoi activates, but he forgets that he also will die in Link VRAINS as well, so at least he will be with him.

So, nothing bad will happen to his father...

Right?

You know, I'm starting to regret writing this. Because we all know what will happen to Dr. Kogami in episode 42 of VRAINS, so basically his nightmare will come true. Basically it's ever kid's worst nightmare, losing the parent who ever loved. I hope I don't get to feel the same thing like Ryoken when either my mom or my dad suddenly die trying to protect me.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this story. Please comment what you all think about it.