Hot springs

"You won't do at all!" Everyone stopped walking, turning to see Naruto yelling at Sai.

"Hey! Hey! Don't act like that in front of your Captain, Naruto. I'm sure Kakashi taught you that trust and teamwork are most important to a team. You were on the same team as the great Kakashi, what's your problem?" Captain Yamato asked.

"He's not a member of Team Kakashi! The other member of our Team Kakashi is.. Sasuke! This guy was just chosen to cover the loss of Sasuke, I don't acknowledge him as a team member!" Naruto claimed.

"Well, that's actually easier for me. He betrayed the Leaf, and ran off to serve Orochimaru. I don't want to be lumped together with a cockroach along the same lines... as Orochimaru." Sai said.

"Y-you creep!" Naruto said to him. Sakura stopped Naruto before he could lunge at Sai.

"Teamwork is indeed important. Sai, Naruto doesn't know you very well. So he may have been out of line. I'm sorry. Please forgive Naruto." Sakura said, Sai seemed to receive her comment nicely and they both smiled at each other, until she punched him in the face.

I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh since it would be rude of me to do so. "Man that was a great punch." I thought.

Captain Yamato ended up making a large wood cage, threatening to put them inside since they were being uncooperative. "Wow, so that's what the wood ninjutsu looks like." I thought.

~~

After walking for basically half a day, we stopped at a hot spring for the night. I sat in the water with Sakura. We didn't speak, since we didn't exactly have anything to talk about. We didn't have much in common really now that I think about it.

"(Y/n)-san?" I turned to Sakura.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What are your thoughts on Sai?" she asked me.

"Well... I don't exactly like him... but he wasn't exactly raised like everyone else." I added then we heard Naruto yelling about Sai talking bout his "equipment."

"So embarrassing!" Sakura said and put her head into the water. I laughed at her reaction and lay my head back on the rock and stared at the sky.

After about 5 more minutes, I got out of the springs and got changed into the inn's robes and grabbed my clothes and went up to the room. I saw that the Captain as already there. I saw his ANBU mask and he turned to see me. "No reason to hide it from you." he sad and I smiled and sat at the table across from him.

"Yes, well... now it makes sense to why you admire Kakashi so much. You worked with him in ANBU, right?" I asked and he smiled before putting it away.

"Are you cautious of Sai?" he asked me.

"Aren't we all? Even I can tell he wasn't raised normally, he wasn't raised with his parents, but he wasn't raised like the Jinjuriki's either. He gives off a cold vibe, similar to some of the ANBU, so if I were to guess... he's from that root thing or whatever that Danzo runs from the shadows?" I asked combing my fingers through my hair.

"You really do know a lot." he said and I smiled and shrugged. "Well, I am the daughter of the great Fourth Hokage." I smiled and leaned on the table in front of me. "It was just a bunch of dad's reports that I remember reading about Root. I don't think it was fully established when dad was Hokage though." I said and lay down on the ground.

There was a knock on the door, and it was one of the workers asking if she should start making dinner. Yamato told her to do so, and she left and a little while later, came back with a lot of food.

~~

The others finally got back from the hot spring and sat in the open seats and we all began to eat. Dinner was full of happy chatter, and talking about how they prefer Yamato since he provided them all the delicious food.

"Could it be, your paying for this place out of your own pocket?" Sakura asked Captain Yamato. He nodded and Naruto cheered about how he was the best. After a few more talks, we all went to sleep.