Part 20: First Kiss

Noah: You guys were on your second date. You went to see Love, Simon in gold class cinemas. In the middle of the movie, he looked at you, you looked back up into his eyes. He leaned in and placed his soft lips upon yours (I'm crying at the amount of fluff). You pulled apart and you rested your face onto his chest.

Finn: You two were studying in your room (door closed, your mum and his mum are best friends) When he looked up from his homework, lifted your chin and kissed you, you hesitated for a second, but then kissed him back. Unfortunately, Your younger sibling (if you don't have one just pretend you do) ran into the room and told your mother

Millie: You Guys were at a concert. The concert finale was playing and it was a love song. Without warning you kissed her, and she kissed back. Someone behind you recognized you two, and was like "Y/S/N (your ship name) IS REAL!!" Everyone then started cheering and singing. It was the best night of your life.

Sadie: You guys were filming Stranger Things season 2, and she had to kiss Caleb, but you two were together. Once she kissed Caleb and they yelled cut, she ran over to you and kissed you. Everyone clapped. You smiled on her lips. Caleb bowed, and was like "IF I DIDN'T KISS SADIE, THIS BEAUTIFUL THING WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED" Everyone rolled their eyes but clapped for Caleb. Best day of filming ever.

Gaten: You guys were out for dinner, 3rd date. You finished dinner and he walked you home. Once you got to your house, he kissed you goodnight. You turned to see your father frowning at you two. Gaten saw him and his eyes grew wide "i should probably run"  he said about to leave. "You got that one right" You replied with a kiss on his cheek. "BYE Y/N!!" He yelled running down the street.

Caleb: You were at a sports game. Your team won and everyone was cheering, He leaned in and kissed you. The people next to you knew you from Stranger Things and took a photo of you kissing and put it on Instagram, everyone approved of you two dating and the hash tag #Y/S/N was trending for weeks, best sport game ever.