Chapter 52 - Another One Bites The Dust

January 2, 2019

January 2, 2019

Marissa's POV

Knowing Cris, he will have his security detail at the airport waiting for our flight to land. I want to punch that chick so bad, but I also do not want to be carried off the plane to jail.

"You just wait, chick. One day, my fist is going to connect with your face."

I shot a text back to Cris.

Marissa to Cris: "Hey Cris, I know you are going to spend time with Kam and the twins, which is understandable. But, please, please, please, let me know when you are coming to California to deal with that winch, Miranda."

About 15 minutes later, Cris sent me a text back.

Cris to Marissa: "You will be the first one to know. It will probably be at the beginning of March. What is the gate number and flight number, so I can have my security there when the plane lands?"

Marissa to Cris: "The gate number is 54 and the flight number is 0218."

Cris to Marissa: "Okay. I will also have security there to take you home. Call me and let me know when you and Andre are all packed and ready to move to Florida. I will have your things picked up and have the plane sent for you guys."

Marissa to Cris: "Thanks, Cris for everything. Thank you for coming into Kam's life and for treating her like a queen. She deserves it so much. See you all in February."

Cris to Marissa: "You're welcome. And, thank you. She is my queen and everything I do to protect her and the kids. I have to look out for my family. Have a safe flight."

******************************

Narrator's POV

Alessandra, Tony, and the kids spent a week in January with Cris, Kam, and the twins. 

As for Isabella and Kekoa, they were typical newborns - fussy, early morning feedings, numerous diaper changes. They also had their one-month checkup in January. They are doing fine and even gained a pound.

Jake's place is finally complete. There was a slight delay that caused the place to be finished in February. But, it turned out great. 

Speaking of February, Layla found out that she was having a baby boy at the gender reveal party that was held at the Fiore household. Marissa and Andre have officially become Floridians and are staying with her uncle. 

At the beginning of March, Kamea's time was up and she could resume her physical activities. And, Cris wore her out for all of the times she got smart with him. She didn't mind it at all because she missed that part of Cris for almost three months.