are you okay?..

No ones POV

"PIDGE!PIDGE!PIDGE!KATIE!" Keith yelled as he was banging on Pidges door so she could come for breakfast...pidge slowly woke up she barely got any sleeps and her cheeks were stained with almost dried tears..she walked to the door while whiping her tears and saw keith at the door "what do you want keith?.." Pidge asked in a tired and annoyed tone "its time for breakfast shiro told me to come call you! " keith was a bit angry and then noticed tear stains and bags under her eyes "pidge are...you okay?" Keith began to wonder if she got any sleep "y-yeah im fine! Why wouldnt i be!" Pidge said putting a fake smile on her face. "Ookay? Anyways breakfast is ready!" Keith was still confused and knew her smile was fake but shrugged it off "oh ummm im not really hungry..." Pidge was lying she was actually starving but she didnt need any extra pounds "are you sure? Hunk made the really good space goo this time!" Keith asked "y-yeah im sure...im going to work on my lion okay! See yeah keithy boi!" Pidge said while going into her bathroom to change her clothes "DON'T CALL ME KEITHY BOI!!" keith laughed a bit but was still mad at her for that name she gave him.

Pidge in the bathroom(no ones pov)

Pidge was at the point of crying again as she continuously slit her wrist over and over again..until she cut a bit too deep "d-dammit" pidge muttered under her breathe as she started washing the cut but it wouldnt stop bleeding "fuck!fuck!fuck!fuck!fuck!!" Pidge whisper yelled as she wrapped up her arm in bandages and left her room to go to her lion

At breakfast with everyone except pidge

"So umm am i the only that thinks something wrong with pidge?" Keith asked a bit nervous "yeah i am i think she's a bit different after what happened with her brother and father.." Lance said poking his food
"I think we need to give her some time guys she's going through alot! So lets let her have some time alone...okay.." Shiro said acting as if he was their father (space dad) lance and keith said in unison "yeah i guess..."

Pidge at her lion
"Dammit it wont stop bleeding" she whispered as she saw her shirt sleeve getting covered in blood she began to feel dizzy cause of blood loss but she didnt want the rest finding out so she covered her cut till it stopped bleeding ...she sat down until she wasnt feeling dizzy.....

______________________________________

Oh my fuck! It took me like 30 minutes so its really crappy. I haven't updated cause the teachers give me shit loads of homework (not joking)
Ill try to continue really soon ❤❤❤