Introduction

Hi guys, it's my first ever story so please be kind.

I'm kidding. Do whatever you want.

It was during a Friday afternoon. Celebration fills the schools as the long term finally comes to an end.

As I have refused my friends' offer to go and get drinks (truly meaning alcoholic), I sat in solace on the bus; my head tucked into my iphone and calm tunes play harmoniously in my ears. The music blocks out the commotion which always occurs.

We approached St. John's Boys' School, every street and every meter was crowded with blue and white uniform.

Every now and then, I would always hear occasional gossip about a Kristen and Michael Alders. They're the it couple.

As St John's is a boys' school, our school, Aldinham, is a girls' school.

The two schools are two educational communities together as one binded by Kristen's relationship with the oh-so glorious sex god Michael Alders

Kristen Dunham and Michael Alders. Ugh the unwanted, but inevitable, wedding bells creeping into yours ears when you hear the phrase.

Mr. and Mrs. Michael Alders.

It's the name that's going to be written with gold linings on an invitation to an elite only wedding.

The name a joint bank account of their summed savings they seemed to have managed to get (i.e colossal trust funds)

The name appearing on every guest-lists of balls and parties across the nicer side of London.

Considering our lavish lifestyle, this is the norm.

I observed the running surroundings of the outside as I leaned against the double glazed window of the 452 bus. Watching all the buildings run past by, the bus suddenly came to halt, knocking me off my seat.

I looked forward and scrutinized the incoming passenger. Only to be profoundly hit by the realization that he was a John's boy. The stripe of his tie, and the emblem on his badge cannot lie.

But... But.... But why would someone who is (most probably-border-guarantee) loaded to go to a top private school, be taking a public form of transformation. The word 'public' would already get a handful of girls to run, in attempt to salvage their ears of the sinful sentence that was to come.

It's practically a crime of suicide taking the bus.

God Olivia, you prejudicial, hypocritical bitch, look where you are right now airhead.

Yeah well, I have a bloody good reason dammit.

This guy... He looks to good and notoriously beautiful to have a reason to take a bus, like me.

Though my judgment is not clear, literally. I squinted as much as I could to capture a clearer image. But to no avail, All I saw was his perfectly styled dark hair and his chiseled jaw (I swear someone like Da Vinci sculpted his face in heaven or something)

I watched him casually take out his bus pass and swipe it on the reader, like he has done it before.

He progressed into the bus, navigating through the narrow space between seats.

It was only when he came closer to my space when I realized.

His sculpted jaw, his tall height, his curly hair, his lightly red cheeks, and his beautiful brown eyes.

In a bus, within a short two meter distance from me, stood...

bloody hell..

Michael

effing

Alders