Chapter 3

You woke up with an uncomfortable feeling when you realized you were sleeping on the couch, alone and without a soft pillow or anything at all.

You were alone at home and shot a quick glance at the clock.

"FUCK!" you sprinted to your room, put your Uniform on and quickly brushed your hair and brushed teeth.

You ran out of your door with a sandwich in your mouth and started running to school.

When you ran for a while, you could see the entrance to school and quickly  ran in.

'Oh my God... Aizawa is going to be mad'

When you opened the door, you could see Aizawa glaring at you and the class looking at you, some people waved at you, the others just stared at you, Slightly Messy Hair and the bottons from your blouses just barely buttoned.

"I am so sorry!" You said and bowed.

"Sit. Don't let it happen again." Aizawa said and pointed to your place.

You thanked him quietly and sat down while closing your blouse.

"Like I was saying, Put on your Hero Costumes and then go outside. I will wait there"

Everyone nodded and left, and you felt someones hand on your Shoulder.

"Why were you so late today (Y/N)?" Kirishima laughed.

"Stop laughing" you said, but smiled "I fell asleep on the couch and so I didn't hear my Alarm"

You both chatted for a while and then entered the changing rooms.

You put on your Clothes; a dark black top and tight black pants with a white stripe running down on the side.

On the end of your trousers were some shoes , black and matching the pattern on your trousers.
(If you know Darling in the franxx, something similar to their suits)
And a black mask over your mouth, that you would wear only on while fighting and training.

"Oh! You changed your costume (Y/N)" said Uraraka.

"Yeah... I didn't like the old one" you replied and stared down at you.

"Looks nice" she said and winked at you.

You put your Uniform in the locker and left.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan! You look so cool!" Izuku said and blushed.

"I gotta agree" added Kirishima

"Thank you!" You smiled.

Your Class walked out and stood infront of Aizawa, who said

"So. Team up with a partner, practice with them, and next week, we will have a 'Fight' Between two teams that I chose, got it?"

"Yes!" Said everybody and soon everybody searched for a partner.

You saw Shouto pointing at you, then at him and you nodded and walked with him somewhere separate.

"So. I wondered this for a long time now.. can your Telekinesis like...move my ice around?"

You thought for a while, still not fully aware of what your Quirk could do, but said

"Let's try"

Shouto created ice on the ground and you moved your hand forward and activated your Quirk.

The ice was soon surrounded by a dark purple glowing aura and started floating, you controlling it's every move.

"Looks like a yes." He said and looked at you "This would help us..."

Both of your tried with bigger masses of Ice, to see what your limits were.

After that, you practiced your fighting skills and his too, and finally, it was the time to end the practice.

You were exhausted and did not want to use your Quirk anymore for this day.

When you walked next to Iida, you saw him losing grip on his water bottle, but against your will from before, you activated your Quirk and prevented it from falling to the ground.

"Thank you" he said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You're welcome" you smiled and entered the changing room.

You quickly changed into your Uniform and then grabbed your stuff and then went back to the classroom.

The training lasted a lot longer than you've expected it to, so it was almost time to leave.

After Class was dismissed and you waved goodbye to your friends you felt a book hitting your head, you turned around and saw none other than

"Bakugo!!" You whisper-yelled while snatching the Book out of his hands.

"Tch. Its not my fault for forgetting your shit here , is it? You should be thankful I didn't destroy it" he grinned at the last part witch made you even more pissed.

"Thanks" you said angrily and stuffed your beloved notebook in your bag.

He stayed silent for a while and then wanted to say something but was interrupted by a calm voice.

"(Y/N), Let's meet a last time for the project, okay?"

You smiled at him
"Of course!"
You looked a last time at Bakugo and then walked next to Shouto out of the classroom.

The spiky haired male clenched his fists and stared at both of your backs while you left with Shouto, chatting and giggling.

'Damn it (Y/N)'

He walked home alone, kicking a few stones while walking.

~

"Nice! I am really happy how it turned out, It was really fun working with you" you leaned back in your chair and looked at your friend.

"I enjoyed it too, if you don't mind we could meet after school more often" he looked away.

"This would be great" you nodded and watched him getting ready to leave.

You followed him down the steps, only to be greated with your crying Friend Stacy.

Apologising to Shouto for making him leave this fast and waving him you rushed over to her and hugged her.

"Hey What happened?"

She didn't reply and just cried louder while you sat her down on the couch and kneeled down infront of her to look at her face.

"This asshole cheated on me.." she spoke quietly and you hugged her close.

"He made out with a new fucking girl and I walked right into them! How could I be so stupid I am not good enough for him"
She sobbed and grabbed your arm.

"Don't say that.. he is to blind to see how beautiful you are, this strong beautiful woman you are. You deserve something better than this asshole" you mentally got ready to kick this guy in the ass so hard, but brushed the thought off.

"T-thank you.. I am so thankful you are here"

"Of course I am, always" you smiled and both of you went into her room and you waited till she was asleep, to then leave the room quietly and lay into your own bed, and slowly falling asleep, completely forgetting to look into your notebook and finding a few pages missing.

Ayy Another Chapterrrr
I hope you enjoyed it~!!
Call me the Queen of SLOW AF
Updates