We Got Married: Season 5 Episode 11

Welcome to the fifth season of We Got Married! We've gone bigger and better! No staff, no script, no filter!

- Cut scene to previous WGM episode - 

Jinyoung and Jisoo are at the amusement park. "Come on, I'll win a prize for you," Jinyoung said.

"You won? You won!" They jumped around and celebrated Jinyoung's first win of the day. He chose the large chick-shaped stuffed toy for Jisoo.

"Look, it's you."

"Let's go to the haunted house," Jinyoung suggested. 

Jinyoung and Jisoo made a game out of the haunted house. Whenever people would jump up and scare them, they would bow and greet them 'Annyeong.'

They walked inside an empty room lit in red light.

"What's this, an escape room?" Jinyoung asked, looking around.

Suddenly, the lights went off and the night-vision cameras captured men in masks blindfolding Jisoo and grabbing her from Jinyoung.

"What's going on?" Jisoo laughed. "Jinyoung-ah! I know you face! I'll kill you when I see you!" 

Bambam took off Jisoo's blindfold and she blinked, disoriented and blinded by the sun. She saw Jinyoung standing in front of her and she looked like she was about to cry. 

"Jisoo," Jinyoung said.

- Female panelists melt -

"Will you marry me?"

Jinyoung gets down on one knee and takes out the ring from his pocket. "Will you make me the happiest man on earth?" 

Jinyoung pulled her closer and went in for a hug, grabbing the back of her head with one hand and her lower waist with the other. He leaned her head against his collar bone and rested his head on top of hers.

"Thank you."

- Cut scene to panelists - 

"Jinyoung proposal was an emotional rollercoaster."

"Yes, I'm surprised Jisoo didn't cry."

- Cut scene to a clip from Blackpink House - 

Everyone is crying because of Lisa's reunion with her parents.

"I feel like crying," Rose said, fanning her face with her hands and trying to cover it with a towel. "It's so touching." 

"I cry when other people cry," Jennie said, tears forming in her eyes. "Please stop." 

Jisoo was unaffected. "I have no sense of empathy," she told the cameras, clapping for the food. 

- Cut scene to panelists - 

"Our Jisoo is really something." 

"Is she even human?" 

- Laughter from the panelists - 

"I can't wait to see more of Jisoo and her quirkiness, and of course handsome Jinyoung with his adorable sweetness. Let's get started. Guest panelists, come one in!" 

Jaebum, Bambam, Lisa and Jennie walked in and took their seats as the panelists welcomed them. 

- Cut scene to a large living room - 

~ Today's episode ~

The GOT7 boys are sitting on a huge circular sofa set, squished on one side.