Chapter 1

Hailey's POV

I could tell she didn't like seeing them together even though she said she didn't care. I feel so bad for her how could he do something so mean to her she loved him so much and the worst part is he didn't even tell her he was unfaithful Olivia that bitch had to rub it in her face, I really really hate her.

"What are you thinking?" She asked and interrupted my thoughts. "Nothing Munch." I said realizing I had been staring at Dylan and Olivia for a couple of minutes.
"Hey do you wanna go to that party tonight at Justins house? You could get your mind of things?" I asked even though she don't really do parties. "Yeah why not but I have to look the best so Dylan can see what he is missing." She jumped down from the bench with a big smile on smile on her face. I haven't seen her smile since Dylan dumped her.
"Wanna skip class... I really need some new clothes?" She asked and ran before I even could answer.

"What about this?" I held up a tight black dress. "Not really me but you can try it." She said while she was looking at it. After a while Emma finally found a dress she liked, it was red and really sexy and i decided to go with tight black dress. After we bought the dresses we went home to get ready for the party.

We arrived to the party, Justin's house was so big and you could already hear the music one block away. When we got inside the house we grabbed a drink and went out on the dance floor aka the living room. The music was so loud and there was people everywhere. After dancing for a while my feet started hurting so I decided to go get some drinks for us in the kitchen. I grabbed some of the cups on the countertop. While I was walking with the cups some guy walked into me so I spilled it all over my new dress. "Hey!..Watch where you are going." I shouted and guess who it was.... Dylan fucking Walker. "Maybe you watch where you are going then you wouldn't walk into me and spill all over yourself." He said and bumped into me again when he walked past me. I ran into the closet bathroom I could find to save me dress but it was hard to get off because it was so sticky. He makes me so angry how could he be such a douchebag. I looked into the mirror I was completely sweaty and red in my face.
I wondered if Emma knows where I was. I needed to go find her, I wanted to go home it was also past midnight.

End of chapter 1

Thank you for reading my series I hope enjoyed it!