1.

Narrator Pov.

Before spyro and the gang became skylanders there was another skylander who was good at her job. Her name is Sara fire. She defended the skylands against all evil, until that faithfull day. She got frozen in traptanium to never be let out.

"Over these years, I've watched you all grow up as skylanders, and I always tried my best to keep you save. Sometimes that meant keeping secrets from you. But that ends today. You see, there was a time, long ago-- one could say eons ago--

When the original skylanders patrolled a world perfectly balanced between the light and the dark. Koassandra and I were studying the magic arts together along with another student, strykore. The three of us where inseparable. But over the years, strykore grew arrogant and greedy, striving to find a shortcut to become all-powerfull. His thirst for power led him to find illegal spell books filled with the worst kind of dark magic. They corrupted Strykore and wraped his mind, transforming him into pure evil. He became obsessed with only one goal, destroying the core of light so that he could finally bathe the skylands in darkness and rule over us all. And so the skylands became split during the great war- between those who chose darkness like the shadow knights, pirates and drows,  and those of us fighting for good. In the end, I couldn't bring myself to destroy Strykore. He ment too much for me. But for the greater good, koassandra summoned the strenght to open a dimensiol rift, and we trapped strykore inside before he could succeed. However, the dark magic  it took to keep the rift stable all these years forced koassandra to give in to her dark side, sacrificing herself so that we could all remain save. And that is how things remained, until now. Once again,we find ourselves up against strykore. Our old foe, our old friend, and always, my twin brother.

Now you all know the truth. And together, we will have to do whatever we can to ensure Strykore's defeat ones and for all. The fate of the entire skylands, once again, is in our hands." Said Eon. "And what about the frozen skylander?" Asked stealth elf. " She was one my first skylander and the best. But when strykore turned evil he turned her against us." Says Eon, " So skrykore turned her evil?" Asked eruptor, "No Eruptor, he convinced her to become evil." Said Eon, "wow he must be really good at convincing others." Says popfiz,"where is she right now?" Asked jet-vac, "she is frozen in traptanium somewhere no one will find her." Says Eon, "you don't know where do you?" Asked stealth elf, "no" he awnserd.

Dark spyro pov.
"Spyro I need you to find a skylander frozen in traptanium and bring her here." Says strykore, "please let me do it dad!" Cried Kaos, "no." Awnserd he, "but dad he has been evil for 5 minutes, I have been evil way longer." Says kaos sad, while Koas is talking spyro flies away to find the frozen skylander.

------------------------------------------------------
This is my first book that I write English so tips are always welcome.