2.

Dark spyro pov.

I fly down to the island king pen is on, he should know where the skylander that is trapped is traptanium is. I land behind a pile of ice when I hear kaos yelling. "What are you doing here?" I ask, "father asked me to watch you so you don't mess up" he says while looking annoyed. After he said that he walked up to king pen who has a blindfold on. "He already is blindfolded it's like he wants us to kidnap him." Kaos says. " I spend the last year with this blindfold so my other senses get better. So without sight you won't be a match to me." King pen says while we walks or way with his staff as walking stick. Ones king pen is standing before kaos he hits him with his stick. Ones he is laying on the ground he says: "feel free to jump in anytime". After he said that I fly towards king pen and fire a fireball witch he dodges. After that he hits me in the head with the stick, and send me flying towards kaos and knocking us both down. "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. This is the way of the great sensay pen-." Says king pen before he walks into a ice wall and get's knocked out. "Well that wasn't so hard was it?" Asked kaos while I look angry at him.

Narrator pov.

At the dark castle king pen is stuck on a metal boar, and strykore walks towards him. "Strykore? So it's true I foresaw this in the premonition." Says king pen. "And how did de premonition end?" Strykore asks amused, "with you setting me free and thanking me for a lovely visit." King pen says hopefully while strykore gets angry "I have a different ending in mind." Says strykore, "make him talk." He says while walking away, while he is walking away kaos runs after him while yelling "wait." Ones strykore is standing still he says: "let me interrogate him, I'm way more evil than he is. He even didn't want to bring king pen's head on a platter." "You know that's just a figure of speech right?" Strykore asks him where kaos responds with puppy eyes. "Urg go ahead." Strykore says while now really walking away.
And kaos starts to try to make king pen talk.

~time skip~

"I bet you're ready to talk down, aren't you you walking tuxedo." Kaos says with a evil grin. "Did someone leave a window open, because I'm feeling a slight breeze."says king pen "why don't you show how it's done?" Strykore asks spyro, spyro walks towards king pen. " yea good luck, king pen is unbreakable, indestructible,nothing could make him talk." Kaos says while spyro makes him talk. "I'll talk, I'll talk!" King pen says fast. "Good now tell me where is the skylander frozen in traptanium?!" Strykore asks king pen.

"The skylander traped in traptanium is located at The Icicle Plains." "and where can I find there  Icicle Plains?" strykore askes, king pen doesn't awnser, so spyro uses his power again to make him talk. "The location is close to my home." strykore laughs "this is even easier then Imagined. and I have the perfect mercenary here to retrieve the skylander." he says looking at Kaos. "Spyro here's the plan." He says as kaos looks disappointed.  "you will go to the Icicle Plains to free the skylander. ones you've freed her tell her i'm waiting for her." "Yes sir I will proudly serve you on this mission." Spyro says as Kaos slips infornt of spyro, "Hello I should be the one going on this mission, your going to choose this lame dragon over your own flesh and blood?" "Yes." "I didn't prepair a follow up on that." Koas says as strykore walks past him.

"Now there is only one thing to do. Get rid of all the evidence." Says strykore but when he is about to fire his spell a alarm goes off. "Someone tripped my proximity alarm." Kaos says surprised. Strykore summons a ball where he can see what is happening. "Skylanders, you must leave before they see you or else or entier plan will me ruined." He says and spyro flies away when the skylanders walk in. "Skylanders." "Strykore, I wish I could say it's a pleasure to meet you." Stealth elf says while landing on the table. "Man you look just like your brother except you know more evilly and stuff." Eruptor says, "give up strykore your outnumbered." Jet-vac where kaos starts to laugh at " the 4 of you pose no threat to our unlimited power now." "I believe you mean, the 5 of us." Says king pen and you tries to get loss but it doesn't work " I'll just hang here and observe."

"those wretched skylanders escaped with king pen. no matter. I got what I needed out of him." "how did I do in the fight?" Kaos askes with hopefull eyes, "I guess you didn't screw up too much." "Oh, father, this is just the beginning." Kaos says hugging strykore, "we are going to have so many good times together." Strykore looks discusted and walks away, while kaos hops after him.

~Meanwhile~

"I'm grateful the skylanders were able to rescue you in time. but this revelation that strykore is after Sara Fire disturps me greatly." Eon says to king pen who still has the blindfold on, "And he had help. Not just Kaos. There was someone elkse there with him. Someone... familiar." king pen says walking towards Eon, "My senses alert me this is only the beginnning. And I fear we may not be strong enough to stop him this time. What is your plan for moving forward?" King pen asks a statue of Eon, "Eon, hello?" he asks pulling the blindfold a bit up to see, "over here." Eon says behind his desk with the skylanders around him. "hmm, perhaps I should ditch the blindfold for a while." king pen says walking to the skylanders and Eon, "thank you again, Skylanders." he says walking into a bookshelf, "Well, we couldn't have done it without Kaossandra." Elf says helping king pen down stairs, "I told you guys that with enough time, she would prove herself. and her knowledge of the castle really saved our hides." elf says, "yeah, I suppose she did prove me wrong. I guess I'll go find her and apologize." Eruptor says, "your words are appreciated." Koassandra says suddenly besides Eruptor, "you should really wear a bell if you're gonna keep doing that." he says grumpy, "wel then, now that ones crisis has been averted, it is time to refocus our energy on our next mission. Finding Spyro." Eon says with hope in his eyes.

So uhhm, it has been a long time and i'm sorry about that, I just didn't have any inspiration to write. And now that i'm rewatching skylanders academy it is giving me new inspiration to continue this story. :D
also if you find any spelling errors please tell me english is nog my first language, dutch is. also any tips or if you have a idea for this story please tell me.