Maybe

Your POV
I had fallen asleep after the phone call, and now, In the middle of the night, I felt the bed dip in on one side and then a body was pressed up against me. I clenched my eyes shut, knowing it was savitar. But he didn't try anything at all. He just fell asleep next to me.
Later in the morning when I woke up, his arms were wrapped around me as he snuggled into me. I didn't dare move.
Honestly... it felt like cuddling with Barry in the mornings. I'd miss that
"I know your awake" he breaths out softly from beside me, before kissing my cheek, then leaning up. I turned to face him a little and gave a slightly hateful look
"I was thinking, love, what if I told you something that might interest you.." He hummed as he leaned up and looked down at me. I started into his different colored eyes.
"Like what" I muttered
"Like..." he trailed a hand to my cheek, "You're a meta human. An incredible one, at that" He comments and stared lovingly into my eyes. I looked confused at him, wanting him to explain
"You have the power of empathy. You can push your emotions on to people, or you can change someone's emotions with just a look." He smiled a little more, "you can even use it to make them feel extreme pain, or anything else."
I started at him more and shook my head, "no way! That doesn't..." I trailed off for a moment
"The cafe. As you walked out the couple started fighting, just like how you wanted to do with Barry. Then here with me, when you got mad. You pushed it onto me and I reacted terribly..." he gave me examples and I started to believe him. "And right now, if you were to try, I bet you could make me feel anything you wanted...."
I knew I hadn't spoken yet, wanting to stay quiet as I thought this all over, and then I decided something. I tried to focus all my thoughts on love, wanting to see if I could make him feel that way. Love seemed easier than any over feeling. I tried to focus all my thoughts on love, but his face didn't change. So I slowly reached up and touched his temple. He sucked in a quick breath and looked alarmed, but he couldn't stop me.
I started to see flashes in his head, and somehow, I knew they were all the memories he associated with love
Me and Barry were playing on a play ground at school, and I jumped off and went rolling. Barry too jumped off, obviously worried for me. But I sprung back up and cheered myself on, and Barry just looked at me with a huge smile.
Barry and me grown up, taking each other to our junior year prom because we didn't have anyone else. Barry had wanted to take iris but he thought it would be too weird, so he asked me, his oldest friend. The memory was of me and him standing there at the picture station, and as he picture was being taken, he slowly looked down at me and seen my dazzling smile.
Me and Barry... no... savitar. This one was me and savitar. Savitar was lifting me up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to a kitchen table and sat me down...
Suddenly savitar shoved away from me slightly, his eyes wide and worried.
"I didn't mean to-" I started, before seeing his eyes change from worry to admiration.
"I didn't think you'd be able to do that so soon" he laughed and sat up in the bed, "how awkward was what you saw?"
"You have Barry's memories" I comment as I too sat up, now feeling more... connected to savitar.
"Of course I do. I told you already," he brushed hair out of my face, "I'm all of him that loved you."
"You really are" I commented as I seemed to finally understand what he'd meant.
"I have to go do some personal stuff, but when I get back, I wanna start your training" he told me and he gave me a peck on the lips, which shocked me completely, but then he flashed away and I wasn't able to question him anymore.
I looked around the room to find two things, an outfit laid out on a chair for me, and a bracelet, the bracelet had five stones on it.
A red one, a blue one, a gold one, a pink one, and a black one. I assumed he wanted me to wear it. I got up and changed into the clothes he'd put out, and I ended up blushing as I looked it over. I slipped on the bracelet and gave myself a soft smile. It fit perfectly.

Once the bracelet was on, I felt more

Once the bracelet was on, I felt more... centered. I wasn't sure why. But I was thankful