Hello there stranger

Your POV
Savitar looked me over one more time and nodded, seemingly accepting what I wore. He'd insisted on me having a wardrobe change for some reason.

After I was done, he flashed me out to the meet up spot, saying he knew the original Barry would be out here

After I was done, he flashed me out to the meet up spot, saying he knew the original Barry would be out here. I leaned against a tree and waited for a moment, before feeling the gust of wind next to me.
"(Y/n)!" Barry breathed out in relief, before rushing over and crushing me into a hug. I placed a hand on his shoulder for a moment, before moving him away slightly. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?"
"No. He didn't." I said blankly, taking Barry by surprise, "But you did." Barry's face lost his relived smile and he looked hurt. "I thought you'd lost that school boy crush a long time ago barry, but some of us can't help but to fall into bad habits..." I mused, getting a small smile on my face.
"What's happened to you?" He asked as he cupped my cheek, which reminded me of savitar, and how he held me like that when we spoke.
"I found out you were a liar Barry. I thought you were the most honest man to live, and now," I paused as I motioned to us, "I know the truth. You've been lying to me for years."
"No, no me and iris only started dating-wait..." he paused as he looked down at my bracelet, and I gave a small smile.
"Nice, right?" I comment as the blue seems to glow brighter, "savitar stole the prototype you'd been working on for me, then he made it actually work."
"You know?" He sighed, and I felt his sadness rise.
"Yes, and honestly, I'm quiet saddened you didn't tell me. Imagine the fun we could've had" I mused again as I thought back to the other day at jitters.
"You're dangerous, but I had to keep You're powers a secret" he whispered, then dropped his hand from my face. I shushed him softly and put a finger to his lips.
"You know, I've met someone much more dangerous than me" I commented, and savitar took that time to flash back into the clearing, only he didn't have his suit on.
"Hello, barry" savitar comments dryly as he walks up, making Barry turn to look at him, before being stunned by the realization of who savitar was.
I slowly slid a hand onto Savitars shoulder, a small sigh coming from my mouth.
"You... oh Gosh..." Barry said as he realized the real reason savitar was always ahead.
"I see (y/n) had been keeping you company" savitar comments as he moved and pulls me closer. Savitar wraps an arm around my shoulder with a smirk as he looks at Barry's confused face. After a moment, he seems to get it, and his face is replaced with worry.
"No, (y/n) you can't do this, He isn't me, He only wants to rule the world" Barry begged as he stepped closer to me. Savitar pulled me protectively to him.
"I know, and all you want is to save it, but not with me." I said as I laid my head on savitar shoulder, and I couldn't deny how my feelings had shifted for him. He was like Barry is so many ways, while also being so much more.
"You see Barry" savitar cut in and gave him a smile, "she's not such a good girl like you'd think. I mean, after all, she likes toy with your with emotions. How sweet could she really be?" He challenged, and it hit Barry that I had made him and the other day.
"If you can control emotions, why haven't you just made me love only you? Made iris hate me and me go back to you?" Barry asked me sadly, "I think you haven't because deep down, you're a good person"
"No, I didn't do it because savitar is a much sweeter version of you, so I don't need your pity love anymore." I said, before kissing savitar softly on the burned side of his cheek, it not phasing me at all.
"With her on my side flash, how could I lose?" Savitar challenged, before sweeping me up bridal style and racing off with me. I thought Barry might follow, but savitar assured me he wasn't. He had lost Katelin, me, and was now fighting with iris. He didn't have anyone to turn to. I felt slight pity for him, but I realized it just meant savitar would be closer to winning.
Once we got back to the warehouse, he gently started to kiss with me, and it was sweet and soft like Barry's....
until we heard a snarky laugh.
"Look what the speedster dragged in" killer frost said as she walked over towards us. Savitar moved and laid his head down on my neck and barely looked at her.
"Go off and freeze something" he said, which had to be some sort of insult to her, because she gave us a glare.
"Fine, I just thought you'd like to know that Julian was close to helping team flash figure out how to defeat you." Killer frost hummed, making savitar stiffen up. He gave me a small smile, before flashing off to his suit. I looked at killer frost for a moment
"So you're (y/n), you seem a lot more fun than katy made you sound." She cooed as she leaned up against the wall. I rolled my eyes at her. "Seems Like You've took a liking for the darker things in life."
"Same to you" I said as I flicked my hair and walked passed her, and up to mine and savitar room. It was really just his, but I slept in it more than he ever did so..

I laid in the bed, waiting for him to come back, and I started to worry that tonight might have been it, the big fight.
But it wasn't.
Savitar came back to the warehouse, furious and annoyed. He shoved stuff off the walls and shelves as he spoke to himself quickly, devising a plan. I just sat there and listened to him rant, until he hit that amazing idea. How he'd defeat flash was so simple to him.
He'd just speed things up and kill iris sooner. Which, with a odd satisfaction, I was pleased with that idea.
"Let's just sleep for now" he muttered as he pulled me into our bedroom