five more hours

"what you wanna do baby? where you wanna go? I'll take you to the moon baby, i'll take you to the floor. I'll treat you like a real lady, no matter where you go; just give me some time, baby, 'cause you know..."

- Five More Hours

Deorro & Chris Brown [a good song to play while reading the first part of this chapter :D]

The music was playing loudly as the party goers danced, laughed and had a good time. It was 1 in the morning, and Tayla's birthday party was in full swing. Despite being hesitant about wanting a party, she was happy Tyler had planned it for her. She was enjoying partying with her new found Dallas friends; it was a great way to turn 27. 

"Having fun?" Tyler asked, lifting Tayla off her feat and placing a kiss on her lips, which she immediately returned with passion. What started off as an innocent kiss turned into a hot make out session, not that Tyler minded. 

"I know how I could be having more fun" Tayla breathed, taking Tyler by the hand and leading him upstairs. She shut her bedroom door behind her, and barely had enough time to turn around before Tyler attacked her with kisses once more. 

"I love you, Tay. So much" Tyler breathed, pulling off his shirt, heading in for another kiss. 

"I love you too" Tayla breathed out in between kisses. "You're the best thing to have happened to me" she added, pulling him towards the bed. It didn't take long before they found themselves in bed, out of breath. 

"Damn, I love you" Tyler said again, surprised by the sudden show of affection. The music could be heard thumping from downstairs; thankfully it was loud, nobody was the wiser that the pair had disappeared. 

"I love you too" Tayla slurred, pulling on her clothes. She put on her shorts, and bathing suit top; a trip to the hot tub was the next item on her agenda. 

"You're drunk" Tyler answered, after they both had gotten dressed. 

"No, you're drunk" Tayla argued back, laughing. "And I think I need another drink" she added, kissing Tyler's cheek. "Thank you, Ty" she whispered, sending shivers down Tyler's spine. "Meet me back here in two hours for round two" she added with a wink, before disappearing from the room and heading down the stairs. 

"Someone just got laid" Katie commented, as she saw saunter up to her and one of the Stars players girlfriends, Jenn. 

"You know it" Tayla replied, not even denying it. "Sure took him by surprise" she snickered, and the girls all shared a laugh. 

"Glad you let us throw you a party now?" Katie asked, and Tayla nodded, a wide smile. 

"I am- really grateful. You guys are the best" Tayla pulled Katie in for a hug. "Where's Jamie? I already thanked you and Ty, I need to thank him" she said, and hurried off. But before she got too far, she came back. "But not the same way I just thanked Tyler" she assured Katie, who roared with laughter. 

"Oh my god, you're so drunk... I love it! Go thank him" she brushed Tayla off. Tayla nodded, hurriedly walking around the party to find Jamie. She wanted to get into the hot tub, but in her drunk mind, felt it necessary to find Jamie and thank him for helping plan the party before she did so. 

After what felt like hours, Tayla gave up searching inside and made her way back outside, this time through the front door. She eyed around, and only saw many abandoned cars, parked for the night. She took the moment of silence in and enjoyed the beautiful summer night and the sky, before being spooked by the appearance of a man.