boy or girl?

"So, do you think you'll find out today?" Katie asked, with excitement evident in her voice. Tayla pondered on the question for awhile before responding. 

"I'm not sure- I mean, I kind of wanted Tyler to be there too, you know?" Tayla replied, taking the last sip of her water before setting it down on the table of the café the trio seemed to visit so often. It seemed to become a weekly event; the three of them would meet for a coffee, catch up, and gossip; it was something all three didn't realize they needed. 

"That makes sense" Justin agreed. "But I'm sure he'd understand, right?" he then asked with a sly grin. 

"We all know you're probably the most curious out of all of us" Katie snickered, and Justin rolled his eyes. 

"Okay, so maybe I am; big deal. Don't you want to know!?" Justin asked, eyebrows raised. 

"Of course I do" Tayla insisted. "But I feel like it's something I want Tyler to be there for..." she trailed off, before smirking. "Or maybe, I won't find out at all"

"What." Justin stated seriously, looking confused and devastated. 

"I mean, maybe it can be a surprise for us all when he/she is born" Tayla smirked, knowing it would destroy Justin. Ever since it was discovered she was pregnant, Justin had been very adamant in finding out the gender. He wasn't sure why, but it appeared he was the most anxious out of anybody to find out. 

"Do not do that to me" Justin groaned. "Please" he pleaded weakly. 

"We'll see" Tayla winked, taking a bite of the cheesecake she so desperately craved. "I'm going to gain, like, 50 pounds of just cheesecake I'm fairly certain" she added with a satisfied moan. "I feel like I've already gained like 100 pounds" she then frowned. 

"You're like, what, 5 months now?" Justin asked, and Tayla nodded. 

"You haven't even gained 20 pounds" Katie informed her, trying to make her feel better. She knew Tayla's emotions easily got the better of her since she got pregnant; something that bothered Tayla immensely. 

"Yeah, girl, you look great! You'd look even greater if-"

"Nice try" Katie interrupted him.  Justin simply rolled his eyes, and laughed lightly. 

"Look, all I'm saying is, is that it could be fun to throw a little gender reveal party for Tyler and teammates-" he subsequently cut himself off. "I got it!" Justin cheered eagerly.

"You didn't have to shout" Tayla laughed at her friend's enthusiasm. "What is it?"

"I'll go with you to your appointment, get them to tell ME the gender, and Katie and I will plan a gender reveal party for you, Tyler, and whoever!" Justin clapped happily. Katie's face lit up with excitement, while Tayla's remained skeptical. 

"Oh, come on!" Katie looked at Tayla, instantly knowing her thoughts. "It's a good idea! Please!?" she all but begged, siding with Justin. Tayla rolled her eyes; the pair of them were relentless. 

"Fine" she finally agreed. 

"Really?" Justin asked with excitement. 

"Yeah, really" Tayla smirked. "Tyler gets back from the road trip Friday, and then they don't play until Monday" she informed Justin; Katie had already known. "So-"

"So I have two days to plan the most amazing gender reveal the great city of Dallas has ever seen!?" Justin leaped up with excitement. He sat down, realizing he had caused a scene. "Challenge accepted" he then added, though his face was turning red.